Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday! @Mossy @Xmas :pass:
Getting ready to plant a few seeds before bed tonight. Giving them a bit of fresh BaS Light to start, then the rest filled in 3rd cycle reamended living soil
20230105_015246.jpg

Morning @Xmas :pass: @Hog MaGundy :pass:..sharing one.....

How's Life..?

Spanish xmas today. Everything Spanish is closed down.

You know what that means...dontcha....Onesie day..............:vibe:...all day........:woohoo:

Wifie is throwing up and the room smells like vomits, LOL. She had a girl-night yesterday. :kiss:

And I’m laying next to her thinking about how i can conquer the world :rofl:

Morning all - Trust you are all keeping well! Been a bum few days, but sun is shining, my mushrooms have just started pinning, plants are looking healthy and I just had some toast and tea. mmmm :pass:

I have concluded that Job hunting sucks, especially where in my sector the big boys have been letting people go like crazy over the past few months leaving the market flooded with resources and not enough positions for everyone...had a couple of interviews already but it is always a long winded process but at least it is moving albeit slowly!

time for another cup of tea, and a doobie :cheers:

Morning everyone Happy Friday!!!!

Happy Friday @Kirka88 ..... :pass: ..sharing one.......

time for another cup of tea, and a doobie :cheers:

Priorities @Zaaboot ....:pass: ...

I have concluded that Job hunting sucks, especially where in my sector the big boys have been letting people go like crazy over the past few months leaving the market flooded with resources and not enough positions for everyone...had a couple of interviews already but it is always a long winded process but at least it is moving albeit slowly!

Wishing you Luck.........:wizzy:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back