Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO, no body ever mentioned a square platform, of course it has to be round. I posted a picture earlier of a round demo.
Ya @Olderfart or whoever i quoted said something about the plants getting hung up in the corner once big but if its a round platform plants wont exactly be in the corners! But ya i can tell u from having earthboxes on wheels once plants get bigger size branches go all over and it will be really easy to snap em off if they catch on a corner pole or a fan! U may have better luck and be able to use space better using individual plant dollies with wheels! Just have to manually rotate everything around!

Yup I only have access to two sides on both my tents so there is always one plant that's PIA:cuss:

Edit: Post 1,111 :woohoo: :pass:
Been there, done that even with doors on both sides of m 4x4 'drobe. Which is why all my plants are removeable, and all my work on them happens up on a bench. Also why I do not use scrog nets, and why I am back trying coco again. Small pots, relatively light, but big plants. None of mine ever get top heavy, I top them, spread them out and give them lots of light. Currently ~750 mmoles/m2 for 20 hours. And this is what they look like a couple days ago:
IMG_1405.JPG

Lots of ways to make bud eh? :biggrin: :pighug:

Been there, done that even with doors on both sides of m 4x4 'drobe. Which is why all my plants are removeable, and all my work on them happens up on a bench. Also why I do not use scrog nets, and why I am back trying coco again. Small pots, relatively light, but big plants. None of mine ever get top heavy, I top them, spread them out and give them lots of light. Currently ~750 mmoles/m2 for 20 hours. And this is what they look like a couple days ago:
View attachment 1553256
Lots of ways to make bud eh? :biggrin: :pighug:
Forgot to note that there would not be much chance of rotating that grow if it was sitting on a round platform. Plants come close to filling the corners, and they are not done yet. Not to mention the auto irrigation lines, although I have made them removeable. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back