Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have front access to my tent, so you all know how much of a pain it can be to water the back plants, especially once their full grown.
I have blumats so I don’t have that issue! I just fill a bucket! ;) :d5:

With 300 lb. capacity it should be plenty strong enough, as long as the plants on opposite sides are similar in weight. But with 4 plants in a 4x4 tent, won't they fill up the square corners of the tent pretty quick, and refuse to budge? My plants have been getting so top heavy I don't dare try to move them for the last month of flower.
Has nobody figured this part out yet??…..

U CANNOT PUT A SQUARE PLATFORM IN A SQUARE TENT AND SPIN IT! ;)

It would have to be a round platform if u wanna be able to spin the thing so that is gonna lessen the number of plants u can put on it! U did know this already right @Badfinger ??

You just gotta take them out
1672978481777.gif

A circle inside of a square is gonna give you a lot less room to grow since you're gonna have to keep everything towards the middle. I'd say individual lazy susans for each plant so you can use the corners of the tent, and just get a watering can with a long spout or a sprayer to reach back there:shrug:
I think I have that covered, if I'm reading you right. And the humidifier needs a corner too. Used to use a tower fan in another corner, but that has been replaced with pole fans.
It's just an idea I been researching, but I need the feedback, it's still money I could better spend elsewhere.

20230105_233803 - Copy.jpg

Has nobody figured this part out yet??…..

U CANNOT PUT A SQUARE PLATFORM IN A SQUARE TENT AND SPIN IT! ;)

It would have to be a round platform if u wanna be able to spin the thing so that is gonna lessen the number of plants u can put on it! U did know this already right @Badfinger ??
LMAO, no body ever mentioned a square platform, of course it has to be round. I posted a picture earlier of a round demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back