Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1675133263094.png

1675133338707.gif

Ya its like by my house got a spot where 3 lanes goes down to 2! We got 1 huge ass sign that says “left lane ends merge right” and 2 big ass ones for them dummies that cant read that shows the lane ending plus arrows in lane pointing to right telling u to get over and every time i go thru intersection no doubt someone keeps right on driving in left lane til they are on shoulder and half them idiots honk at person in middle lane if they cant get over! As if person in middle lane can just disappear to let them in! Why i drive with a middle finger cocked and loaded here! :finger: :rofl:
there should be a iq test to get your license these days.

Ya its like by my house got a spot where 3 lanes goes down to 2! We got 1 huge ass sign that says “left lane ends merge right” and 2 big ass ones for them dummies that cant read that shows the lane ending plus arrows in lane pointing to right telling u to get over and every time i go thru intersection no doubt someone keeps right on driving in left lane til they are on shoulder and half them idiots honk at person in middle lane if they cant get over! As if person in middle lane can just disappear to let them in! Why i drive with a middle finger cocked and loaded here! :finger: :rofl:
People dont read road signs anymore. People cant even read analog clocks anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back