Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yoinks: :crying:

1675133993717.png

OMG I FORGOT TO TELL YALL! Lol #3 asked a boy in her class to be her valentine and we've been brainstorming what to get/make him ever since. Apparently they talk about bread a lot and she's decided she wants to bake him a loaf of bread. So I guess we're doing that before vday lmao

My wife bought Lavender and Tomato seeds she wants me to start. Dunno how its gonna go, i'm guessin start them 3-4 week of April.
google (or, if you are like me, Duckduckgo) is yer friend. I expect that detailed info. will be on tap somewhere out there. :goodluck:

OMG I FORGOT TO TELL YALL! Lol #3 asked a boy in her class to be her valentine and we've been brainstorming what to get/make him ever since. Apparently they talk about bread a lot and she's decided she wants to bake him a loaf of bread. So I guess we're doing that before vday lmao
ohhh, this sounds big... :pighug:

Freaking adorable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back