Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I remember mars hydro was popular even years back here... ok.. thanks everyone!

Now ya gott aexplain the medic grow joke here.. :crying:
It was a joke! I got a light to test and few months later i won a badass mars hydro light that was nicer so the light was used for 1 run and been in my dining room propped against the wall since! :crying:

So any time someone talks about a new light i joke they should get this 1 instead! I’m sure eventually i will use it again but it needs at least a 4x4 to squeeze it in! May be getting a 4x4 to grow my mom’s cucumbers in the office for the pickles she makes so if that happens i will use this light on a low setting!

It was a joke! I got a light to test and few months later i won a badass mars hydro light that was nicer so the light was used for 1 run and been in my dining room propped against the wall since! :crying:

Hahaha! That's hilarious! :crying:
I've had the MH and HPS rigs I'm running now for 10+ years.. some of the gear is 25 years old.. lol
I ran leds for a bit early on.. California Lightworks... but they didn't penetrate canopy very well for me

So... whatchya want for a used monster LED light? at least a 4x 4 eh? :eyebrows:

I been eyeing this 8 x 4 tent.... thinking about stuffing it into my room.. and cram the bed FURTHER into the corner for grow space.. lol
been thinking of taking a 400 watt HPS from the main tent.... but then got thinking further... you know how it goes... the plants grow, the tents grow, the lights grow... the budget.... grows... the wallet... shrinks.. :crying:

I've had the MH and HPS rigs I'm running now for 10+ years.. some of the gear is 25 years old.. lol
I ran leds for a bit early on.. California Lightworks... but they didn't penetrate canopy very well for me

So... whatchya want for a used monster LED light? at least a 4x 4 eh? :eyebrows:

I been eyeing this 8 x 4 tent.... thinking about stuffing it into my room.. and cram the bed FURTHER into the corner for grow space.. lol
been thinking of taking a 400 watt HPS from the main tent.... but then got thinking further... you know how it goes... the plants grow, the tents grow, the lights grow... the budget.... grows... the wallet... shrinks.. :crying:
One thing about thst light is the driver is built onto the light and it makes it create a bunch of heat! On the 75% setting (other downside is dimmer is not a dial its 25/50/75/100%) it could get over 90F in my damn 4x4! More then i can control with tent in my bedroom!

Not sure if driver is attached to it as well but that company makes another light that is similar but it has diff diodes and a digital controller built in where u can swap spectrums and do sunrise/sunset settings! Was pretty reasonably priced too!

So any time someone talks about a new light i joke they should get this 1 instead! I’m sure eventually i will use it again but it needs at least a 4x4 to squeeze it in! May be getting a 4x4 to grow my mom’s cucumbers in the office for the pickles she makes so if that happens i will use this light on a low setting!
You're gonna grow cucumbers in a tent :yoinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back