Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody hear Pfizer put out a statement denying gain of function or directed evolution research into C19......But, wait for it....

In a limited number of cases when a full virus does not contain any known gain of function mutations, such virus may be engineered to enable the assessment of antiviral activity in cells. In addition, in vitro resistance selection experiments are undertaken in cells incubated with SARS-CoV-2 and nirmatrelvir in our secure Biosafety level 3 (BSL3) laboratory to assess whether the main protease can mutate to yield resistant strains of the virus.

It all depends on what the definition of is is..... :wall:

oLo26jh.jpg
1675129757009.gif

:crying: Thats fer da people that dont have common sense. A simple windchill temp would make you not feel so stupid.
Ya its like by my house got a spot where 3 lanes goes down to 2! We got 1 huge ass sign that says “left lane ends merge right” and 2 big ass ones for them dummies that cant read that shows the lane ending plus arrows in lane pointing to right telling u to get over and every time i go thru intersection no doubt someone keeps right on driving in left lane til they are on shoulder and half them idiots honk at person in middle lane if they cant get over! As if person in middle lane can just disappear to let them in! Why i drive with a middle finger cocked and loaded here! :finger: :rofl:

Question for anyone with some knowledge of latest LED tech... good grow lights? recommended?
Any word on AC Infinity stuff?
Considering future upgrades and want to make smart investments.
Honestly I have a huge hardon for another tent... 8x4... who needs space to sleep? :crying:
Ac infinity makes fantastic fans and ventilation equipment. Don't see a lot of their lights around though. Seems like hlg are the top shelf lights around here and a lot of us like the Mars hydro lights for the more budget friendly option
:yeahthat: @JM I second the Mars hydro on a budget BUT my next light for the 4x4 might just be a HLG:doh:

Anybody hear Pfizer put out a statement denying gain of function or directed evolution research into C19......But, wait for it....

In a limited number of cases when a full virus does not contain any known gain of function mutations, such virus may be engineered to enable the assessment of antiviral activity in cells. In addition, in vitro resistance selection experiments are undertaken in cells incubated with SARS-CoV-2 and nirmatrelvir in our secure Biosafety level 3 (BSL3) laboratory to assess whether the main protease can mutate to yield resistant strains of the virus.

It all depends on what the definition of is is..... :wall:
I'm just glad I didn't get either....covid or the shot.!

Since I love you guys, it sure is gonna be difficult to blow your heads off after ya all turn into Covid Zombies.:haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back