Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOHOO.... :cooldance: hit 82f, nice n toasty warm..........suck it.

5283b211003e4.jpeg
:rolleyes2: ppp

Stoners Alive.....I cultivate my anger. Use it when I need it. I no longer let it use me
Remember I'm 76fucking years :vibe:, tricks of the 'trade', lolView attachment 1560648
im trying to learn that brother. I didnt mean to piss anyone off on this board. That is a tangent that causes me to go nuclear.

tiny minds abound
just have a look around
a wise man once said
"minimal involvement"
with the things we dread

consumerism powers the Empire
how we spend is a big deal
our 'vote'
lay our chips down together
we can send Evil begging for hand outs

power of the People

im trying to learn that brother. I didnt mean to piss anyone off on this board. That is a tangent that causes me to go nuclear.
Ain't pissed or disgruntled or anything.....Just saying it is a forum, on the internet, devoted to growing weed.....anyone can join or be lurking......
Now I'm wondering if there was ever a point in my life that I was gruntled and what might have happened to cause me to be dis gruntled.....and where did my gruntle go?

tiny minds abound
just have a look around
a wise man once said
"minimal involvement"
with the things we dread

consumerism powers the Empire
how we spend is a big deal
our 'vote'
lay our chips down together
we can send Evil begging for hand outs

power of the People
ah man, that whole voting thing. Temperature Rising, Steam venting in progress, Thermonuclear detonation eminent

damn, I missed that, did she pull a muscle? :sad:

Yeah we think that along with we know she has got bad arthritis in her hips.. she been on meds some days are better then other all depends how much running a playing she does with their sister… this time were pretty sure it was getting off the couch wrong.. we got her her own bed now hopefully stop her from jumping up on furniture and climbing stairs which is the hardest on her.. here is a pic of her new bed she just got today wife sent me this says she loves it :headbang::biggrin:
063E56A7-5583-4A2D-B09E-C0325C5290F0.jpeg

An older woman friend of ours was seriously injured when her yellow lab took off when the leash was looped around her wrist. A neighbour had to take her to the hospital to get stitched up. The dog pretty much launched her into the air and face first onto a paved road. It was at night, had she been too hurt to walk, she would have been found dead there in the morning. Given her age, a fracture was reasonable chance, but she got lucky. Never loop a large dog's lead around your wrist... :cheers:
Funny story few years ago our last dog was a boxer/American bulldog mix(100lbs)… One weekend wife came to one of my B.A.S.S. tournament weigh ins and while she was standing on the dock… Revo ended up pulling her off the dock into the water :crying:

This is no prob for me, I cut my teeth on confrontation, contrary I am. I'm all for social commentary and viable solutions. Why I keep my anger ona leash, ready to release when enemies are poking around. The dogs taught me how effective cheap scenes can be, lol.
And yeah, site policy says we should steer toward mellow :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back