Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't pissed or disgruntled or anything.....Just saying it is a forum, on the internet, devoted to growing weed.....anyone can join or be lurking......
Now I'm wondering if there was ever a point in my life that I was gruntled and what might have happened to cause me to be dis gruntled.....and where did my gruntle go?
That was my point as well, they are always gonna be there, they have everyone of these comments captured already, why live in fear. But I understand what you are saying, and I dont want to cause anyone else to be uncomfortable, so I will limit that talk or leave, im not here to cause problems with stoners, just the opposite.

That was my point as well, they are always gonna be there, they have everyone of these comments captured already, why live in fear. But I understand what you are saying, and I dont want to cause anyone else to be uncomfortable, so I will limit that talk or leave, im not here to cause problems with stoners, just the opposite.
:d5:

Yeah we think that along with we know she has got bad arthritis in her hips.. she been on meds some days are better then other all depends how much running a playing she does with their sister… this time were pretty sure it was getting off the couch wrong.. we got her her own bed now hopefully stop her from jumping up on furniture and climbing stairs which is the hardest on her.. here is a pic of her new bed she just got today wife sent me this says she loves it :headbang::biggrin:View attachment 1560650

Funny story few years ago our last dog was a boxer/American bulldog mix(100lbs)… One weekend wife came to one of my B.A.S.S. tournament weigh ins and while she was standing on the dock… Revo ended up pulling her off the dock into the water :crying:
WTF lil Dab, you never told me you were a fisherman, WTF man. That is info i gotta have up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back