Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol that is cool, I just didnt want you to think I was bashing you for your music choices, like I said, if your into that then cool. My music base has definately broadened since joining here.
Anything but Opera......

Haven't had a chance to check yet today since #3 has had me sitting in her room with her while she cleans it but here's the 4 that were up as of yesterday! RBF is the only one who has yet to show her head.
20230128_204146.jpg
20230128_204218.jpg
20230128_204233.jpg
20230128_204226.jpg

I been knocking around the idea of getting some AC Infinity self watering pots, but my stumbling block has been how I would feed them. This would be a solution for me, if I went that way.
I just started a grow with one of those. It's way too early to tell but so far I like how moist the pot stays.

lol that is cool, I just didnt want you to think I was bashing you for your music choices, like I said, if your into that then cool. My music base has definately broadened since joining here.
:jump: The other night after smoking some The Forge hash I was binging on the 1883 show - the one where the main character found a piano left behind by the wagon train. The first time I watched it I hadn't been smoking apparently. So I finally noticed for the first time in my life, you can "bend" a piano using tempo. It was soooo awesome! :smoking:

I hate classical music, but the tune she played was really cool. So now I'll listen next time I'm baked and a piano starts playing. :smokeit:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back