Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:jump: The other night after smoking some The Forge hash I was binging on the 1883 show - the one where the main character found a piano left behind by the wagon train. The first time I watched it I hadn't been smoking apparently. So I didn't notice you can "bend" a piano using tempo. It was soooo awesome! :smoking:

I hate classical music, but the tune she played was really cool. So now I'll listen next time I'm baked and a piano starts playing. :smokeit:
lol too funny, I kind of dig classical, especially canons

Last edited:
:bighug:
Thanks @Mañ'O'Green , @Fermented_Fruitz , and I think @Kirka88 and @Lil Dab ?
Still a bit :dizzy: but appreciate the reps. Or if..... never mind, I'm reaching for the pipe and the nyquil :doh:
Check out my baby lsd!
20230129_115244.jpg

:jump: The other night after smoking some The Forge hash I was binging on the 1883 show - the one where the main character found a piano left behind by the wagon train. The first time I watched it I hadn't been smoking apparently. So I didn't notice you can "bend" a piano using tempo. It was soooo awesome! :smoking:

I hate classical music, but the tune she played was really cool. So now I'll listen next time I'm baked and a piano starts playing. :smokeit:
Hey brother, I talked to dan jimmie not too long ago and he brought up the forge, what did you think about that strain, what would you recommend from him? Anvil, The Forge, CMD, Gem? Do you have one that really stands out to you?

Though this was pretty cool, :rofl:

lol I remember seeing that movie and thinking this was not what I was expecting.
:bighug:
Thanks @Mañ'O'Green , @Fermented_Fruitz , and I think @Kirka88 and @Lil Dab ?
Still a bit :dizzy: but appreciate the reps. Or if..... never mind, I'm reaching for the pipe and the nyquil :doh:
Check out my baby lsd!
View attachment 1560387
really like the LSD strain, ive grown this about 3 times now Rosa. I want to try that LSD25 but they seem to always be sold out.

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Sunday stoners.

First batch of buds went in the grove bag this morning. Not big budded plants, a 2 day hang, then bucked and put in paper bags for 3 days till hygrometer read 50% then in the groves with boveda to raise and stabilize.

Bill I think you will have better terpene preservation if you only dry down to ~62% RH then put in the Grove Bags without the Boveda. The bags themselves are designed to work without anything in them for moisture.

2023-01-29_12-16-30.jpg

@Mañ'O'Green said 180F is all u need to kill off the insects without toasting your soil! At 350 u are cooking away more then just bugs and totally pasteurizing it if I remember correctly!
Yes the maximum pasteurization temperature for soil is 160°F internal temperature for 45 minutes in an oven. Most soil microbes will survive as long as the soil stays moist, all destructive insects and weed seeds will die. This is the maximum internal temperature target for a compost pile.

I tried cooking home-grown compost in a turkey pan, about 3" deep, for 3 hours at 225°F and still had spider mites. Maybe they creeped in or parachuted in after the dirt cooled off.
They did not survive the oven. You must treat the grow space with a gas pesticide or leave it unplanted for a long time for the Borg and others to die off. I personally use Hot Shot No Pest Strips. I really really hate using pesticides but I make an exception for mites, thrips and white flies. They lay eggs in lights, ducting, fans and every crevice in a tent and grow room and of course pots of soil! In ten + years I have only had to use them twice.

lol I remember seeing that movie and thinking this was not what I was expecting.

really like the LSD strain, ive grown this about 3 times now Rosa. I want to try that LSD25 but they seem to always be sold out.
I did way too much hallucinating back in the day .

Bill I think you will have better terpene preservation if you only dry down to ~62% RH then put in the Grove Bags without the Boveda. The bags themselves are designed to work without anything in them for moisture.
Only used to get them back up to 62% range...drying with paper bags isn't an exact science.

Hey brother, I talked to dan jimmie not too long ago and he brought up the forge, what did you think about that strain, what would you recommend from him? Anvil, The Forge, CMD, Gem? Do you have one that really stands out to you?
The only one I've grown is The Forge. I missed the harvest window because its amber trichomes were purple and I thought purple meant clear. So it's more "down" than it should be. Even so, it's very potent and great for music appreciation. I plan to grow it again but next time I'm going to harvest at full cloudy, no amber.

It was really easy to grow. I didn't need to do any training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back