Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italy and Germany have Talked about it too......but have been knocked back because Everyone Must Agree for it to become EU Law...and there are not many Things they All Agree on.

As I understand, there is still some decision to take..germans to (pretend) it may pass EU with their arguments.

cheers @blue :pass:

So then, with Eastenders being my new home I have to move my drying tent which I had just set back up, I need to figure out a way to dry weed in a damp garage...The lung room is pretty small, only really fits me and my tools (a stool, scissors, faberge egg, EC truncheon, radiator and so on), if I dry above the tent itself it is a little too warm, on the floor of the lung room is reasonable but I fear it will get too hot with the Lung room radiator and dry to fast.
And to make it a touch more difficult, running four strains all very different so chopping will take place over about 4 weeks I think.

Any answers on a postcode please :crying:

1674907046878.png
Adustable Temps...timer....what more do you want......?...:eyebrows:

You Know.....there was a canna dryer specific that went through some testing on site.....it was like the food dehydrator with a built in smell filter.......about £100 if I Remember Correctly.....but I cannot remember the Name of it......:biggrin:

#IBlametheDope ...:headbang:

I have one of those for drying my mushrooms - surely it would dry it far too fast :shrug:

First world problems...another :pass:?

How Low can you go.......?......:shrug:....I'm sure mine goes down to 20C....which is a spring day here...........:biggrin:

IMG_4160.JPG

How Low can you go.......?.
only down to 35
44B1FDDA-195B-45DF-9E17-DB1AE2C128BF.jpeg

That will most certainly cook it :crying:

The way you have it there must be the best way of preserving everything the plant has to offer - full plant, in the shade outdoors - tops!

only down to 35
View attachment 1560133

That will most certainly cook it :crying:

The way you have it there must be the best way of preserving everything the plant has to offer - full plant, in the shade outdoors - tops!

There's a review of a dehaydrator for canna here somewhere - i'll fish it out!
@Mossy - do we need to crowd fund a pair of fiskars for you?? :pighug: you've got an untidy bush over there! :coffee:

edit:
It's a few years old - there may be a newer better thing out there these days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back