Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't keep up with the speed here...but on topic legelese...perhaps there is a chance to get it right though state controlling.
We all know how cheap it is to produce canna on a big scale and that it competes easily with the black market. So perhaps communicating that price and going for high standards there may be a chance people go for the "right" stuff.
We have the diswcussion where i live atm, and they try to base all the effort on health and prevention to get the eu to approve.

If I Won the Lottery..............................
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
...I'd Pay someone to go on a diet for me................ :crying:

perhaps its for the better to regulate prices near black market prices, than to let it to shareholders obliged companies, they dont care about health and black marked/criminality around, as long as they get their share

cheers @blue :pass:

So then, with Eastenders being my new home I have to move my drying tent which I had just set back up, I need to figure out a way to dry weed in a damp garage...The lung room is pretty small, only really fits me and my tools (a stool, scissors, faberge egg, EC truncheon, radiator and so on), if I dry above the tent itself it is a little too warm, on the floor of the lung room is reasonable but I fear it will get too hot with the Lung room radiator and dry to fast.
And to make it a touch more difficult, running four strains all very different so chopping will take place over about 4 weeks I think.

Any answers on a postcode please :crying:

BTW @blue ...you Might be Bad at remembering what day it is............:eyebrows: ...but you are even Worse at Predicting Lottery Wins..........:aha:...I might as well have left that ticket in the bin Thursday........:crying:
I'm always so annoyed when i don't win the lottery! How can you be so certain on the run up - spending the money in your mind (pretending that you "may" do some kind of philantropic good in the world to get some karmic points)

What a con!! lol

cheers @blue :pass:

So then, with Eastenders being my new home I have to move my drying tent which I had just set back up, I need to figure out a way to dry weed in a damp garage...The lung room is pretty small, only really fits me and my tools (a stool, scissors, faberge egg, EC truncheon, radiator and so on), if I dry above the tent itself it is a little too warm, on the floor of the lung room is reasonable but I fear it will get too hot with the Lung room radiator and dry to fast.
And to make it a touch more difficult, running four strains all very different so chopping will take place over about 4 weeks I think.

Any answers on a postcode please :crying:

Use the paper bag style for drying, if the humidity is too low in your "lung/drying" room/space then put the paper bags into plastic bags. I usually hang in the closet for 3-4 days at the house humidity of 33%rh,, then into the paper bags until they hit 63-64%

Use the paper bag style for drying, if the humidity is too low in your "lung/drying" room/space then put the paper bags into plastic bags. I usually hang in the closet for 3-4 days at the house humidity of 33%rh,, then into the paper bags until they hit 63-64%
I did the brown bags last run to try it out, and it worked well, but it was in my smoking den inside the house which also has a carbon filter fan running - with a 16yo in the house is not an option.
The humidity in the garage is currently circa 80%, inside the lung room at 50ish and inside teh tent at 35%ish - I think that could be the one @Talonxracer - use broan bags on the floor of the lung room and sit them loosely in plastic bags, had not though of that bit - cheers :cheers:

can't keep up with the speed here...but on topic legelese...perhaps there is a chance to get it right though state controlling.

I've got my Fingers Crossed because it Must be Affordable for everybody......:headbang:...

We all know how cheap it is to produce canna on a big scale and that it competes easily with the black market. So perhaps communicating that price and going for high standards there may be a chance people go for the "right" stuff.

The Spanish cannabis co-ops argument.....If canna is sold at Cost price...:watering:...production plus costs....there is no Drug Barons...coz there is no Profit in it.

Kill the Profit.........Kill the Dangerous Dealing....it is Instant......:headbang:...

We have the diswcussion where i live atm, and they try to base all the effort on health and prevention to get the eu to approve.

Italy and Germany have Talked about it too......but have been knocked back because Everyone Must Agree for it to become EU Law...and there are not many Things they All Agree on.
Even if they are for Good......:pass:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back