Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some day 89 photographs, from seed! AutoUltimate!!!

450FFDDD-F639-4A8F-9E73-D909EB3C9053.jpeg

3EEB675B-163F-4CFF-9E8B-6D7AD0B9576F.jpeg

42D5661B-01C7-4BEA-BCD4-CA22129E7254.jpeg

The plant itself almost collapsing because of all the weight from the buds!

923535A8-832A-469A-8874-2C92343CC476.jpeg

This plant is just massive and she’s out of control!!!

37107E6F-01A5-4507-9083-F7DA2BD71E3F.jpeg

She’s packing a lot each and every day! OMG!!!
Spectacular. Tell us about the irrigation setup you have going. Are you using sub-irrigation only? What nutes, and what EC/PPM? Sorry if I missed this information elsewhere.

That thing would take over my entire 4x4. Scary. :worship:

You haven't lived until you've smoked some good old Mexican weed from a compressed bale........... 5 keys of stems and seeds, and 2 ounces of something that may have been actual cannabis.......... all glued together by spitting some kind of sugary alcohol on it...... Mmmm.........................
Hmmm. Maybe that was why I quit thirty years ago... :pighug:

Ahhhhhh...............Hotel California!!! Great song and album! I think the song was one of the first songs I used in trying astral projection, flying dreams, dream travel or whatever ya wanna call it.
I did purposely try to do this last night and was pretty successful! I had smoked a little bit, but just a little chilled. I made up a stout canna coffee around midnight, plugged in muh ear buds and put on Pink Floyd The Wall about 40min later. I start by consciously lower my breathing and heart rate. I then start to relax my muscles, starting at my neck. I get to a nice chill and hold that for a time. Dunno what's the set mark to start the music, I just 'feel' it.
Starting this back up, I didn't try to go anywhere specific, just be able to do it. I've never timed it and you really don't know how long an experience actually lasts. I had pretty good results. I was able to start and stop it pretty easily.
The longer I go with doing this, the closer to sleep I get. It's kinda like walking the line of consciousness and dreaming.I did get good sleep results, for me. I got close to 6 solid hours!
I may have to start doing this more often, if only for the better sleep, at least hopefully that benefit would continue.

Spectacular. Tell us about the irrigation setup you have going. Are you using sub-irrigation only? What nutes, and what EC/PPM? Sorry if I missed this information elsewhere.

That thing would take over my entire 4x4. Scary. :worship:

Thank you buddy :toke:
Shes beeing handwatered from top but still got enough water in the container to drink if she needs it, and she’s drinking 9-10 Liters a day.

She got 12 liters of air pumped into the pot per minute.

Feeding her with Gold Label and Advanced Nutrients.
I was up to 3.7 in EC but then she got burned edges, dropped to 3.2 and now we are down to 2.3-2.4. Shes 200x180 cm wide (leaf to leaf) so she wouldn’t fit in a 4x4.

Im starting to think on when to chop her, but I could let her go until she literally collapses.

#2 never wants to get up and #3 has fought me every step of the way today. At least #1 was dressed and ready to go when I got up. Asked why it looked and smelled like #3 had a whole bottle of hairspray in her hair and she had no clue what I was talking about. Apparently the boys were being nuts yesterday at gmas when gma went to pick up pizza. Brushing out all that aquanet was a ton of fun :rofl:
Ahhhhh.....parenthood! My boys really did well in the morning when little. Pre-teen to adolescent...............NOT SO MUCH!:funny:
I remember how I was at that age. It really was hard to wake up at times. 10 more min of sleep before Mom came back knocking on my door, demanding my reply, was FABULOUS!!!!:funny:

My boys did the same as I.They got one chance, then they knew the price they'd have to pay the toll for that extra 10-15 min of sleep.:eyebrows:
Well, they didn't know the actual price. I always changed up what I did. Most of it 'guy stuff':biggrin: Most of it NOT too subtle!:biggrin::funny::funny:

My boys still tell their friends some of the stuff I did to wake them.:biggrin::biggrin::funny::funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back