Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That reminds me of the time when she was in kindergarten and they had the kids draw what they were on the inside and this child drew a freaking axe and wrote "on the inside I am an axe" best believe I got a very concerned call from her teacher on that one :rofl:

1646059388253.png

Its supposed to be a depiction of "kindness is" but I'm not seeing what she's trying to say that it is that kindness is lmfao. All I can see is def not kid stuff due to the "dirty mind" filter in my brain :rofl:

I Must have the same filter @Suki813 :pass: ...I Thought it was you waiting to give hubby his valentine present.......:yeah:

Oooh gawd....it is quite chilly outdoors when the zip on your Faavourite onesie has gone.......:doh:.....sob.......

One hand one the onesie and one on the camera left plenty room for cold draughts..................:yoinks:

View attachment 1425624

View attachment 1425625

View attachment 1425626

:doh: Dogs Thought that one was good meds.........:nono:

View attachment 1425627

View attachment 1425628

Me Free flowers....:headbang:..I saw the First cabbage whites of the season fluttering over them two days ago....:pass:...Nasturtiums are Pest Early Warning system......the Beast will always Hit them First........
Multipot! Outrage! What are you thinking? Those poor little things are gonna have to fight it out. Sad.

Except that it works just fine. :biggrin: :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back