Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the rep @bushmasterar15!
Your welcome, nice to see you all doing great. Wish my start of the new grow took off but I had some failures. Now trying to get something going for
outdoor and I'll try again this coming month in the tent.

I know that I should know the answer to this already :face: but if you're a little rough when you :naughtystep: will it slow plant down as in when it might start flowering. I am typically a natural grower not much :naughtystep: growing

I know that I should know the answer to this already :face: but if you're a little rough when you :naughtystep: will it slow plant down as in when it might start flowering. I am typically a natural grower not much :naughtystep: growing
I've snapped a few and they didn't slow. But I guess some depend on strains if they'd take a few days to recover and blast off again

Cool I just copy and paste link from IG will look into this I tried every way from computer want let us load straight thru site :shrug:
All the videos I upload to IG I do as a reel with music so I can’t share them! It’ll only post a deal to login to Instagram to see it! :shrug:

Well wish me luck, I soaked another set of seeds 24hrs, now have a heat mat with humidity tray dome setup, moistened some root riot plugs that
fit the trays, placed seed in each and away we go hopefully. If these sprout they will get put outside greenhouse.
I used jiffy’ pucks and dropped 3 today but soaked em 48hrs! What did u drop??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back