Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's cool! Me Son turned me on to them at the time as he was in his teens. Haven't really listened to them for a while. They are :fire:

First real concert i took him to was BB King. Good memories!
I've seen BB a bunch of times. Wish I could've seen him much earlier. RIP

i

:rofl: thought about that not sure which i'll get in more trouble for buying press or using her hair straighten.

Definitely just saved that. I work in a metal fab shop so most of that is super simple. The heats plates are what have me scared to build myself.

The older I get the more I DIY stuff. It is very addicting when you make something yourself that works good. Thank you for the Info rep coming your way if i can right now. :d5:

If you work in a fab shop, building one of these will be child's play. The plates are just cut pieces of aluminum plate (1" or 3/4, I can't remember) with some holes for cartridge heaters to fit into. I'd be glad to help out if you want to use the design I worked out. :biggrin:

I've seen BB a bunch of times. Wish I could've seen him much earlier. RIP

First time i saw BB was in the late 60's. Lucille been around for a spell singing sweet tunes :smoking:

Bet there is one hell of a jam happening on the other side :yoinks:

Personally, I'm a smoker. I love smoking pot. I've tried just about everything for many years to try to get into vaporizing for the health benefits but nothing scratches my itch the same as squeezing some weed between my fingers, stuffing it in a bowl and taking the 1st hit. So I don't feel like I really get the use out of the press, but my friends seem to really appreciate the rosin and it is fun to play with
I use the rosin for making tincture and salve. Easier to make it stronger. I've never even vaped the stuff yet. Yet. :biggrin:

I use the rosin for making tincture and salve. Easier to make it stronger. I've never even vaped the stuff yet. Yet. :biggrin:
I've never tried salve but the wife makes some out of stuff she grows in the garden. Tried to grow a CBD plant outside last year for it but it got ruined by white flys. Planning on trying again this summer

Anybody see this last night! Only had the 1st episode and it airs on showtime! Def seems pretty badass so far! :thumbsup:

*edit* I’m so blazed I didn’t realize it was a movie not a damn series! Guess that kiefs doing its job! :rofl:

That was a great movie. They don't make that many 1800's action movies any more. Old Henry outdoes them all.

Am I imagining it, or are aging action heroes trending?

Unfortunately my proxy quit working, so I won't be torrenting any more flicks 'til I figger out another solution. Anybody try Mozilla VPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back