Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the rep @Daledenton84 I would advise building up a nice sized headstash before playing with a press. It does take a minute to get used to
No problem you've helped me a bunch. And yes i'm working on that also why I'm dragging my feet on buying/building a press.

Taking the boy to his 1st real concert this summer and it'll be rage. Finally. Anybody else here going to see them at the garden in August and wanna burn a few? Last time I saw them was in the 90s with Wu Tang

That's cool! Me Son turned me on to them at the time as he was in his teens. Haven't really listened to them for a while. They are :fire:

First real concert i took him to was BB King. Good memories!

d03.png

No problem you've helped me a bunch. And yes i'm working on that also why I'm dragging my feet on buying/building a press.
Personally, I'm a smoker. I love smoking pot. I've tried just about everything for many years to try to get into vaporizing for the health benefits but nothing scratches my itch the same as squeezing some weed between my fingers, stuffing it in a bowl and taking the 1st hit. So I don't feel like I really get the use out of the press, but my friends seem to really appreciate the rosin and it is fun to play with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back