Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of the most panful things i have had done., up there with spinal and stomach injections ..when i get the next i wanting knocked out,,,

Hi Bushy:cheers: ,,,,,
yeah, they had to put me out for mine...always been sensitive to light and could keep my eye open.

nerds ,,,you wanting to create the perfect home canna automated chamber :biggrin: with the right genetics to make it work :smoking:

yeah, they had to put me out for mine...always been sensitive to light and could keep my eye open.

i aint sure what i was expecting ,,but all i got was drops ...then a fecin injection in eye ,,,:yoinks:,,they struggled keep me down ,,

@Mossy so a recap...was run down tired,,,got a kidney/uti infection,,then a eye infection treated with chemist,,bad mistake,,,anyhow got scarring on lenses both,,so i got bumped to have one lens done ,,,,its taken me weeks to get back,,,i was expecting a few days hell i couldn't see for nearly two weeks,,,
but getting back ,,,she just got me self a nano aquarium tank for aqua scaping :) she clover i aunt eating so she gave me something i have to keep going ,seen the price of leccy ,, i going to have to come up with a custom nano breeding set up :thumbsup:
hope you well :thumbsup:,,,

Hey @hairyman :pighug: So glad your able to post, but so sorry for your health issues! :bighug::pass:

hi pal...i seen a post in one of me threads you made but i couldn't reply at time ,,and at this point i aint even sure where it is ,lol,
,good to see you also ,,,we always find our our home :bump:

Fired up my DWC because I don’t have enough to do already.
0BDC5DD4-7675-4B0E-B991-310E46BE3A27.jpeg
:shrug:
Couple of Gnome testers.:growing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back