Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the kelp stuff you spray makes a big difference for you. You’re plants veg faster than mine, and we pretty much do everything the same except the kelp:pass:
It does make a difference the 1 other thing I do is keep my RH pretty high during veg at least 60% in my short time growing the 2 guy factors for me has been Mega Crop and climate control when I can. I'm fortunate that my grow space is easy to control the atmosphere

It does make a difference the 1 other thing I do is keep my RH pretty high during veg at least 60% in my short time growing the 2 guy factors for me has been Mega Crop and climate control when I can. I'm fortunate that my grow space is easy to control the atmosphere
Oh yea, you’re RH is a lot higher than mine too. I’m lucky if I can see 40% in the tent. Ambient RH in my high desert climate is generally in the single digits, or teens :rofl:

Oh yea, you’re RH is a lot higher than mine too. I’m lucky if I can see 40% in the tent. Ambient RH in my high desert climate is generally in the single digits, or teens :rofl:
Then you would most def benefit from spraying with kelp. The other thing not sure if you've ever noticed the streaks on leaves this is from where I dont ph the kelp I tested it and its HIGH like 8 to 8.2 and the streaks only appear early on once plant takes root seems to go away :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back