Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the bloodiest matches I ever seen was between Chief Wahoo and Greg The Hammer Valentine it was an Indian strap match. Man at the end they were 2 bloody men with big welts all over. The shit us stoners remember :LOLStoned:
038F2969-A900-4D72-87CB-45D5D87012AB.gif

Just wanted to share this here also IMO Mega Crop is still a SUPER :tonic:
I just have to be honest all the EC PPM stuff makes me :dizzy: :LOLStoned: all i know is I'll just keep using Mega Crop the way I have from the start, I mean hell wouldnt you with these kind of results
Thursday

20220203_074501.jpg

Today just 2 days later

20220206_092421.jpg

I cant say who's way is right or wrong what I can say is I'll just keep it simple 1 gram per gallon :cools:
Yeah when i use coco I was a big fan it is stable enough I really don't ph it anymore on my feed schedule.

Just wanted to share this here also IMO Mega Crop is still a SUPER :tonic:
I just have to be honest all the EC PPM stuff makes me :dizzy: :LOLStoned: all i know is I'll just keep using Mega Crop the way I have from the start, I mean hell wouldnt you with these kind of results
Thursday

20220203_074501.jpg

Today just 2 days later

20220206_092421.jpg

I cant say who's way is right or wrong what I can say is I'll just keep it simple 1 gram per gallon :cools:
You do not up it in flower?

What's going on? Holding off on the :baked: till i finish off my coffee and figure out this usb microscope camera thing. The minute that is done though.
This one is for you buddy till you can I got you :LOLStoned:
20220206_102813.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back