Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had thai for the first time, my sister in law was talking about it and ordered us carry out cause I had never had it lol. Told her it was totally unnecessary but she insisted. It was stupidly good, like "grandma's comfort food" vibes. I'm so stuffed I can barely move lol. Apparently the lady at the place around the corner had a food truck and then saved up for a storefront, and now she cooks and her granddaughter runs the business side of things. Hubby said she was standing there cooking 4 things at once and moving so fast he could hardly keep up, all while talking to him over her shoulder and her granddaughter in the other direction.
sounds like my kind of place. :biggrin:

I could totally still get myself to a concert anywhere on the east coast with a Hagstrom map, still have seeds from the 90s in film containers, and pretty sure I could keep a bag on the air enough to pass it on...:baked:
dating yerself much?

I'm, on the other hand, too old for half of that stuff... :biggrin:

How did you get that tomato to smoke a joint?

I told it I didn't have any Dabs left.......:eyebrows:............................
daaabs.gif

View attachment 1415975

Waste not want not......:biggrin:...hubby has been juicing and citrus skins make good fertiliser....they'll get rotovatored in....:headbang:
{The juice is like nectar}

View attachment 1415976

Simple farming...the farmer has finished harvesting the broccoli...he calls the shepherdess....and she bring the sheep/goats in to eat the remains...and fert as they go....:pass:

Funny system here...the shepherdess has sheep dogs.....but when they sheep stray..she shouts at them...and they do what they are told...rather than the dogs rounding them up...:headbang:

View attachment 1415977

Me outdoor girl still going....:headbang:...everytime I Look I Think Photo....pulled to sex on below 12 hour light schedule....but at this time of year/light levels...you coudn't swear to it....:pass:
Damn, look at the serrations on those fans! Not sure I have ever seen anything like it. :biggrin:

:WTF:won a giveaway on IG from North Atlantic hell it want let me register with some entertainment lab and you have to do that to collect prize :dammit:
sounds like marketing bs to me. Likely paid "advertisement" by the entertainment outfit. Or worse. :biggrin: Unless the prize is something you can really use, I would pass. :goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back