Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya! If you wanna go cheap cheap - get some unsulphered blackstrap molasses. I can't remember the dosage of teaspoons per litre, could probably find some thread about it.

Boost is good. I use Dutch Pro explode as a flower enhanser ... but it's not cheaper .. probably more pricey.

:pass:
Thanks for the reply, boost is good can't fault it,
But it does seem to be an expensive product across all ranges,
Iv will have a look into Dutch pro and maybe mega crop?,
I'm gonna buy some boost this time,
But think I will look into other products,
I don't mind spending the money on products that really work ( buy cheap buy twice thing)but value is always key,
Thanks for your input much appreciated

I think you dropped your "n" dear :rofl: ... funny how you can sometimes read into what people are thinking .... (wait ... hmmm....)

:haha:
:gary:

:crying::crying::crying:GOT ME....:crying::crying::crying:

Everytime I hear his name I Think of a leg humping dog......Freudian Slip......:pass: ...I Blame the dope........:crying:

Thanks for the reply, boost is good can't fault it,
But it does seem to be an expensive product across all ranges,
Iv will have a look into Dutch pro and maybe mega crop?,
I'm gonna buy some boost this time,
But think I will look into other products,
I don't mind spending the money on products that really work ( buy cheap buy twice thing)but value is always key,
Thanks for your input much appreciated

Tomato food is Always a cheap and stealthy option too....the Fruit fert for flower....:headbang:

Tomato food is Always a cheap and stealthy option too....the Fruit fert for flower....:headbang:

I was suprized how inexperienced the guy on the podcast was.

Mossy Q&A ^_^

How long were breeding autos and on RUI with FullD before starting up here? I think purple Jem had been out about a year or two before i started.

I was suprized how inexperienced the guy on the podcast was.

Mossy Q&A ^_^

How long were breeding autos and on RUI with FullD before starting up here? I think purple Jem had been out about a year or two before i started.

JEM was made on ICMag.......................we went to RIU after I was cast into the Wilderness......:crying:..gawd Stoner Memory pah...2007 or 8....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back