Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:coffee2:Good Mornin @Mossy and All. I little nippy here too. With all the clothing needed to go out nobody would notice a little extra fluff LOL

Afternoon @Green Hornet ...:pass:...sharing one....I got showered....:headbang:...it got to 20C.......:biggrin:

Afternoon @blue ......:pass: ...you can sit next to me now....I don't Stink.....:crying:

Well...me body doesn't stink........:gassy1:...hubby threatened me with divorce over the bathroom smell this morning......:crying:

:crying::crying::crying:

Did a wake n bake cuz I had to try this hash. :coffee: As much as I stirred the paddle to make it :hookah: kind of a workout for sure
Clearing the bong well cough cough cough
100_2912.JPG

Afternoon @Green Hornet ...:pass:...sharing one....I got showered....:headbang:...it got to 20C.......:biggrin:

Afternoon @blue ......:pass: ...you can sit next to me now....I don't Stink.....:crying:

Well...me body doesn't stink........:gassy1:...hubby threatened me with divorce over the bathroom smell this morning......:crying:

Afternoon Aunty M :pass:

Looking at all those live stoners cakes has made me hungrryyy

:glutton:

My stoner mind is still thinking how to lure my wife in the tent :face:

Hay everyone,
I have a question,
I'm using canna coco nutrients full range,
But I need to purchase more canna boost ( I love this product)
But it cost £25 for 250ml and £45 for a 1ltr it's expensive,
My question is,,,

Is there an alternative to canna boost?

Can you mix nutrients brands?

I can't change nutrients brand at the moment but I would be open to trying something new once I use the canna nutrients I currently have,

Thanks for reading and happy growing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back