Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dabber - here is the easy cut n' paste text version. (I also saved it despite knowing I will never get around to using it)

50lbs each:
Bat Guano (primal harvest from earth juice)
Bone Meal (down to earth)
Blood Meal (down to earth

24lbs sulfate of potash (12lbs granular, 12lbs fine) (protassium brand)
15lbs dolomite lime (down to earth)
10lbs epson salt (magriculture)
10lbs azomite (azomite mineral products)
5lbs humic acid (the andersons humic DG)

2 tablespoons per gallon of soil

EDIT: Oh and it's an amendment you need to add to a soil. Which... ah... I don't know what the heck to add something like this to.
:toke:

@Dabber - here is the easy cut n' paste text version. (I also saved it despite knowing I will never get around to using it)

50lbs each:
Bat Guano (primal harvest from earth juice)
Bone Meal (down to earth)
Blood Meal (down to earth

24lbs sulfate of potash (12lbs granular, 12lbs fine) (protassium brand)
15lbs dolomite lime (down to earth)
10lbs epson salt (magriculture)
10lbs azomite (azomite mineral products)
5lbs humic acid (the andersons humic DG)

2 tablespoons per gallon of soil

EDIT: Oh and it's an amendment you need to add to a soil. Which... ah... I don't know what the heck to add something like this to.
This the bag
1643253696588.png

Autos will automatically flower if induced with 12 hours of darkness. They should be close to the same stage of flowering.
Is this correct? I thought Autos were still business as usual under 12/12?

Well AFN family I dont really know where to begin. What I thought yesterday was a good Dr. visit for Mrs. D wasn't really good at all. Mrs. D told me last night that we have to get her affairs in order. This is going to be the hardest thing I've ever had to do :WTF:
:bighug:

My lucky timing then. I’ve had a couple late flowering autos that I triggered with cutting the light back.
I know it can happen where plants that should be auto have to be triggered by 12/12, but it shouldn't make any difference if its an auto. If that makes sense? I'm pretty baked lol.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

So when I start the truck this morning the timing chain tensioner is working fine. It appears that the tolerances are very close and a hot engine is seizing it. Marlin seems to think this may wear in? And to try driving it to see if that will happen. He will repair anything that happens on his dime so not to worry.
Replace it. The hot seizing doesn't make sense to me. If it's hot when it seizes, it would seize with tension ON. I ASSUME the problem is in start up with rattling of the chain.
This happens after an overnight shut down, correct? This style of tensioner obviously is not a ratcheting style and only works off the oil pressure. After the shut-down, the oil pressure bleeds down, that could be an issue, and your problem is in start up because there's no oil pressure to keep tension on the chain.
It could just be a leaky tensioner oil seal. Some Ford SOHC and DOHC tensioners have a tiny o-rings that were not a good enough durometer to keep tension over the years.The oil pressure, therefore tension, bleeds down.

Replace it. The hot seizing doesn't make sense to me. If it's hot when it seizes, it would seize with tension ON. I ASSUME the problem is in start up with rattling of the chain.
This happens after an overnight shut down, correct? This style of tensioner obviously is not a ratcheting style and only works off the oil pressure. After the shut-down, the oil pressure bleeds down, that could be an issue, and your problem is in start up because there's no oil pressure to keep tension on the chain.
It could just be a leaky tensioner oil seal. Some Ford SOHC and DOHC tensioners have a tiny o-rings that were not a good enough durometer to keep tension over the years.The oil pressure, therefore tension, bleeds down.
No, in the morning on a cold start the tensioner works. It is after the motor gets hot that the tensioner gets stuck. We think its shaft is just milled too close to the cylinder bore. He thinks it might wear in. If not we will replace it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back