Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
20220126_194748.jpg

Tent is rearranged, soil is warming up for the Twenty20 girls, timelapse cam has been readjusted. Looks totally different in there with the worm bin moved out and the lights hoisted up higher. Like, way bigger somehow? Hoping that having the big yellow lid from the worm bin gone instead of reflecting yellow everywhere will help my white balance to be a little less obnoxious to deal with lol.

Holy hell I’m excited! This jellium X wifi OG im trimming up I stole a few of the smallest nugs to pack me a king palm to try out on my way to the grocery store and hot damn does it taste good even with a 0 day cure on it! Tastes kinda piney and skunky with some heavy citrus funk! It’s so damn tasty I smoked half blunt on way to store and was super blazed so saved other half for just now and even being half smoked lighting this back up I could still taste the goodness! Didn’t taste like smoking a roach at all! :yay:

@Suki813 or @Fermented_Fruitz I have a 65 gallon grow bag for OD already with medium in it and has been setting since last year. I'm adding Biochar and was wanting to add a couple other things any suggestions. I'll still be using Mega Crop

@Suki813 or @Fermented_Fruitz I have a 65 gallon grow bag for OD already with medium in it and has been setting since last year. I'm adding Biochar and was wanting to add a couple other things any suggestions. I'll still be using Mega Crop
Worm castings and either some oly mountain fish compost or some coast of Maine compost! Really don’t need to add any amendments if u are gonna be supplying the nutrients! :d5:

Worm castings and either some oly mountain fish compost or some coast of Maine compost! Really don’t need to add any amendments if u are gonna be supplying the nutrients! :d5:
:toke::thanks: I thought about adding amendments and just water but 65 gallon hate to see how much would be needed :LOLStoned:

I put this in my OD vegetable garden this past fall. A lot of the ingredients come in 5# box/bags.

SuperSoila5.png
SuperSoilb.png

@Dabber - here is the easy cut n' paste text version. (I also saved it despite knowing I will never get around to using it)

50lbs each:
Bat Guano (primal harvest from earth juice)
Bone Meal (down to earth)
Blood Meal (down to earth

24lbs sulfate of potash (12lbs granular, 12lbs fine) (protassium brand)
15lbs dolomite lime (down to earth)
10lbs epson salt (magriculture)
10lbs azomite (azomite mineral products)
5lbs humic acid (the andersons humic DG)

2 tablespoons per gallon of soil

EDIT: Oh and it's an amendment you need to add to a soil. Which... ah... I don't know what the heck to add something like this to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back