Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens......49 f on the porch, coffee was good, did a little binge watching on syfy last night so laptop is still in the bedroom. Since it's warmer today I might actually get something done. Was lazy and only did what needed doing. Hope everyone has a great day..

Couple quick pics of my youngest two...
LokiOG
IMG_20220125_090105910_HDR.jpg

She's... A little over two weeks old.

@Mañ'O'Green here's the Alf#5 and the coffee can dwc I'm messing with.
IMG_20220125_090011271_HDR.jpg

I've gotta go over the light specs for my autocobs, But I think I've still got my lights a little low. That LokiOG should be almost twice the height is is now. Well, it's that, Or the promix in the compressed pack with the strawberries on it is only good for starting seeds lol

Hi Folks,
I heard back from Apogee instruments about my out of spec Par meter.
They are happy for me to return it, they also said this:-
"Also, in case it helps, the errors for this issue are only present in low light levels, with the sensor reading about 8% low at 150 µmol/m2/sec in a worst case scenario. The error quickly disappears as light intensities increase. This means that the readings from your sensor may still be accurate if you are using it to measure light sources that are brighter than about 200 µmol/m2/sec."
Who votes to send it back, and who votes to keep it?
Also keep in mind that the meter would need recalibrating again in 2 years time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back