Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm .. was this before my time :rofl: :rofl: :cheers:
:bighug:

Not sure actually .. i can only think of the Archers at dinner time (wiat... do you mean the northern dinner time or southern dinner time ... because in the north dinner is midday and tea is in the evening and dairn sauth, we have Lunch at midday and dinner in the evening .... phew that was complicated)

Archers?
Desert Island Disks
Lovers and other strangers??

:gary:

Listen.......haae you not heard that theme tune before......?....the forkift driver wouldn't go on their lunch unti they heard Our Tune..... :biggrin:

Morning folks :pass:
5B35B799-0B62-4231-B013-41FFE8002AB6.jpeg

thanks for the reps @Mossy and @Mañ'O'Green

Listen.......haae you not heard that theme tune before......?....the forkift driver wouldn't go on their lunch unti they heard Our Tune..... :biggrin:
:crying::crying:

Yeah of course!! I know that music well!! It's the "sad story" music ... but i don't remember this show on the radio!
Do you like "on the ball" ? Sundays .. I think it comes with age. I can't even listen to radio 1 without getting annoyed or feeling old.

:crying::crying:

Yeah of course!! I know that music well!! It's the "sad story" music ... but i don't remember this show on the radio!
Do you like "on the ball" ? Sundays .. I think it comes with age. I can't even listen to radio 1 without getting annoyed or feeling old.

Yup....it Used to be on at 11.30am every weekday Radio1...Our Tune...all sad stories with a Choon...... :biggrin: ...if it was late...everyone waited unch for it....:crying:...Gawd...I am Old...aren't I...?..........:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back