Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 58 Double Grape wellness check...
DSC_0829~3.JPG

@derek420colorado ....you know I'm the open pollentation queen........:biggrin:.....I've run orgy pots for years.......

One little Tip.....only allow a 1-3 day pollenation Window......:woody:...if you let them go Au Natural...until the males die of exhaustion....
your seed Maturity will be a over the place.....and when you harvest they will be either under or over done........

1-3 day window means all the seed are the same Age range when you harvest.....:pass:

That main stem.......:headbang:...Amazing......

Yessssssssssss this is what I am talkin about. I would not have even thought of that I don’t think

My plan is to start a few bears breath. Looking for the healthiest and most vigorous for my first trait selection. Reverse the best one and then start my pheno hunt round of 40.

when the reversal starts to spew baby batter, put in in the pheno hunt room for 1-3 days and then the best probably 1 or 2 will get harvested for seed and worked on down the filial Generations looking for a specific Terp profile and nug structure

That’s the plan anyway lol

LAG system? :shrug:
My light assisted greenhouse system that I’ve been developing for the last 6 years or so

greenhouse all day. Fully controllable “indoor” space at night. With 3200 watts of foshe lighting on the right one and 3400 watts of HLG and HPS on the left, also with cO2 supplementation
BCFC9263-C806-4CC8-87A6-6846C50D5882.jpeg

Rest..pain-killers..magnesium baths....as much dope as you can get your hands on.....and Empathy sent @Kyote ..... :pass:

What did you do....?

I have no idea what i did other than move a couple mattresses the other day for me daughter. :eek1:
Called the bone cruncher and he's out till Thursday :shrug: And been doing rest, pain meds, magnesium soaks, tiger balm.. not much giddy in me giddy up :rofl:

I have no idea what i did other than move a couple mattresses the other day for me daughter. :eek1:
Called the bone cruncher and he's out till Thursday :shrug: And been doing rest, pain meds, magnesium soaks, tiger balm.. not much giddy in me giddy up :rofl:

Nah...nerve pain kills your giddy up..........:coffee2:...got a Faith one to Try until you get to the quacks...

1/2 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda diluted in water...morning and night....lifts your metabolism...lifts the oxygen in the blood.....less nerve pain....but..you will probaby get the Trots......:pass:..Worth it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back