First press
image.jpg
image.jpg

2nd press 3-4min
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I prefer my garden pies once they hang about for a year or two in a pile behind the barn. :biggrin:
U mean u don’t want fresh turds?? :shrug:
1647223674401.gif

I was putting my ice grippers on the other day when out with my dog for a walk. The road was dirt, the trail ice, so I had stopped at the trail head to put on the grippers. Leaning over about half way through the process I heard something behind me, turned around, and was eyeball to eyeball with a loose, unaccompanied pit bull about three or four times the size of my little mutt. The term "oh shit" crossed my mind, but all I could do was grab the dog by the collar and hope for the best. She turned out to be a real sweetie, lucky for me and my little mutt. After we got through the doggie greeting she went one way, we went the other, and all was well. Pitties are often sweet hearts, but when they are not, they are a dangerously strong dog. I hope I manage not to meet an unfriendly one when out with our little mutt. :pighug:
Always have to be careful with pits because you never know. I've had a few just because I always get my animals from shelters and the shelters are full of pit bulls and pit mixes. But I've never had one that wasn't as sweet as sugar. Most of the shelters here bring up dogs from the shelters down south and adopt them out. That pooch is from Texas and my other mutt is from North Carolina

Alright AFN Fam, need some good vibes sent out to the universe please... Wife goes in for surgery tomorrow morning. Have to be at the hospital at 5 am. UUURRRGGGGHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back