Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, she did mention retirement home... :biggrin: :pighug:
I had an uncle who had a couple mules that were rescued out of the grand canyon when I was a kid. Or so the story goes... Jack and Ass. They were hilarious. But they never stopped yapping and they destroyed basically all of the fence, constantly, and chewed a bunch of the siding off the barn and the house :rofl:

Bro it was only 1 paper bag but I found 1 in my bedroom closet about 10 days ago and it was from a plant harvested in Jan of last year! :crying:
It ain't fair that a stoner has to keep track of this stuff. Ya just can't find good staff any more. :crying:

Think I’ll do some fishing and ponder on it a bit. Need to find somebody that will go to the dairy and get me a truck load of pies for my garden. :pass:
As, I assume, in cow pies? I hope not fresh. :biggrin:

She doesn't look like a guard dog in the photo. Looks to me that she would be curled up with her stoner friend who is in anywhere lock.

I know, I know, I should see her when she is on duty. Which might or might not be a yeah right. :biggrin:
My dogs love to pretend like they're guarding the fenceline :rofl: the pit bull particularly likes to pretend he's tough. He gets offended when there are birds or squirrels in his yard. Still hasn't come close to catching anything yet. But all you gotta do is offer a car ride and they'll let you right inside and then sit on your feet

PXL_20220214_203321352.jpg

Real tough guy. Takes no shit from anybody under 3lbs :crying:

I've noticed you're a 220 guy but said you wanna go low temp. I usually go 185-190 for 1st press for 3-4mins and like a minute warm up. Will usually give a lighter color then the warmer temp. Should taste a little better too but will extract a little less :d5:
Yep you are correct the yeild was less by 1/2 gram

My dogs love to pretend like they're guarding the fenceline :rofl: the pit bull particularly likes to pretend he's tough. He gets offended when there are birds or squirrels in his yard. Still hasn't come close to catching anything yet. But all you gotta do is offer a car ride and they'll let you right inside and then sit on your feet
I was putting my ice grippers on the other day when out with my dog for a walk. The road was dirt, the trail ice, so I had stopped at the trail head to put on the grippers. Leaning over about half way through the process I heard something behind me, turned around, and was eyeball to eyeball with a loose, unaccompanied pit bull about three or four times the size of my little mutt. The term "oh shit" crossed my mind, but all I could do was grab the dog by the collar and hope for the best. She turned out to be a real sweetie, lucky for me and my little mutt. After we got through the doggie greeting she went one way, we went the other, and all was well. Pitties are often sweet hearts, but when they are not, they are a dangerously strong dog. I hope I manage not to meet an unfriendly one when out with our little mutt. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back