Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Spain ever Legalises....I can have another 3 cabins on the land and we have...... we've got 11,000 sq meters of blue sky to grow under...and fixed price agricutural water...
Photos grow like Trees...good red wine is 2 euros a litre...and the beach is 10 minutes away....:pass:

I'll be the AFN Europe Retirement Home.......4 hours a day....guarding the perimeters of the dope field.....and as much dope as you can smoke......

Applications on a post card...................:biggrin:.....

B01EB4B6-CD97-4611-8FEC-D9AA7B9AF8A8.jpeg

34EBFCB6-9971-4EE2-81A5-0B5A45224242.jpeg

:toke::smoking:

My North Atlantic Seed Company order of Twenty20 Trainwreck (Arcata Cut) came in.
Twenty20 Snow-G and someone's Jack Herer,,,,all photos.....were my freebies.
Prompt service and easy purchase procedures.
Tip in ordering: They ship on Mondays. Order and pay before 3pm EST on Friday to get the quickest shipping.

I think it was a very good process!

If Spain ever Legalises....I can have another 3 cabins on the land and we have...... we've got 11,000 sq meters of blue sky to grow under...and fixed price agricutural water...
Photos grow like Trees...good red wine is 2 euros a litre...and the beach is 10 minutes away....:pass:

I'll be the AFN Europe Retirement Home.......4 hours a day....guarding the perimeters of the dope field.....and as much dope as you can smoke......

Applications on a post card...................:biggrin:.....
Methinks there is no if, but when is another question. Stupid laws that accomplish bugger all but ruining a lot of peoples lives. The sooner gone the better. As to retired stoners guarding the perimeter, I recommend an electric fence. :headbang:

As to the cabins, I might be up for a visit. Never been to Spain. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back