Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:
OMG my choice for breakfast for many years. There is this little breakfast house near me that served Chicken Fried Steak and Eggs with Biscuits and gravy or hash browns and gravy! It was so big it came on 3 plates. The meat was a full sirloin steak maybe 1/2" before they ran it through a knife tenderizer then breading. Their sausage gravy was made in house from all the grill drippings. I am a hash browns guy. I could only eat it on Sundays so I could go home and take a nap after eating all that.

I have lost 70 pounds since I stopped eating for three:jump:

@Mañ'O'Green - In a couple years when I fully retire, I may have to consider moving next door to you!

You would probably be better neighbors than some of mine snicker3.gif

I mean cripes, guys, have you seen his posts?

1) Grows massive amounts of top shelf ganja. Not my thing but it could be.....
2) Pizza oven? Holy shet.
3) Cool old truck!
4) Brews his own beer.
5) Seems like a genuinely good guy! I mean online personas are one thing but sheesh. Top cat over here.

Perhaps AFN should fundraise a retirement community?
My Catholic upbringing instilled a strong work ethic - OCD? I am happiest when I am busy.
Thank You for letting me share my life stuff with you.
No, No, Retirees support AFN :woohoo1:

@DCLXVI :pass:you don't become the legend for nothing :rofl: :bow:@MOG
I am not planning on passing anytime soon so lets not make me one before my time. :pass:

Well it’s Sunday fun day :yay: where I’m at so time for me to hit the sack. It’s been a long day gotta sleep this one off. Aborted the autopots today aquavalve not working properly so it’s back to hand feeding.:goodluck:
A262C940-D4A6-402B-A0C7-67F43007BBA0.jpeg

:baked::sleeping:

Last edited:

@Mossy winner winner chicken dinner :headbang: :pop:

Sound Good to me....... :headbang: ...just don't get your hair cut in the next two weeks.....or I'll never recognise you.........:crying:

You' still just get DPB in plus rep.....:crying:

I mean cripes, guys, have you seen his posts?

1) Grows massive amounts of top shelf ganja. Not my thing but it could be.....
2) Pizza oven? Holy shet.
3) Cool old truck!
4) Brews his own beer.
5) Seems like a genuinely good guy! I mean online personas are one thing but sheesh. Top cat over here.

Perhaps AFN should fundraise a retirement community?

If Spain ever Legalises....I can have another 3 cabins on the land and we have...... we've got 11,000 sq meters of blue sky to grow under...and fixed price agricutural water...
Photos grow like Trees...good red wine is 2 euros a litre...and the beach is 10 minutes away....:pass:

I'll be the AFN Europe Retirement Home.......4 hours a day....guarding the perimeters of the dope field.....and as much dope as you can smoke......

Applications on a post card...................:biggrin:.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back