Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been spending most of my time up at the camp. The internet is hugesnet and sucks. Can’t hardly get a pic to download. Looking into getting starlink. Should be able to find the time to do a proper journal sometime soon. :shrug:

I’m going to unload some Anvil pics, of the 3 I grew out, on Gnome’s Anvil thread. Soon…... Possibly. Heading out to do things now.:baked:

Same Problem we have at the land...... :headbang: ...the town has high speen fibre optics...we don't....:biggrin:

I Think we are guinea pigging starlink...:pass:..what ever it is...it has made a Big Difference....

Fingers Crossed it Works for you too.....:headbang:

Thanks for the rep, @Mossy. NMouse has not been getting good sleep, lately. Then the things start happening in a weird way. I've learned that if i drop things onto the floor three times in a day, i'm probably having (or going into) a fibro flare. My PT guy said that he went to a PT conference that had a seminar on 'pain', and lo and behold, they said it was often triggered by changes in humidity, wind, and temperature. Good grief (again), most any old granny could tell them that.

We didn't get any snow this year ... kinda dissapointing!

*Booosh* ...(and again .....)

5vvcadn.gif

:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back