Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, got grow area cleaned up and new tent frame up.......definatly filling up all the space on that wall ( gotta move my exhaust fan over) and sticking out almost a foot more and a few inches shy of the ceiling......more than enough room for me now.......until the next upgrade..

That last Anvil has already walked 4 zips. Looking like it’s going to be 10 plus after the dust settles.

3811DDD5-B21E-482E-8248-32F37E618FF4.jpeg

FD is doing it right.:smokeit:

STUNNING......:bravo:...just stunning.....

Cheers for the Round up...I Thought I'd seen you post in LS..but it disappeared in an avalanche of posts.......:crying:.....

You and @Bill.de.Cat have set me brain bug away.........I wouldn't like to tell you how many hunders of hours I have Wondered why 1 bud acts different on different people....

I've been brain locked with it all day.....:pass:.....

Hubby has massively different reactions to me to the same bud....he gets Stoned to the point of whitey ..frequently....

I don't.....well...not nearly as much as hubby.....:biggrin:

Time for a smoke break @Bill.de.Cat ....?................ :pass:
Would be nice, but still gotta do the store run into next town over so I'll hold off.....a break anyways at least, though I've already had to get up 4 times in 10 min to tend to the better half so not much of a break.

Good grief. Thought that i had posted here. Wasn't even on the right site. Duh

Had snowstorm, yesterday. Not much snow, but as usual, lots of wind. Not so much wind, today. So what usually happens, it that when the snowbanks get plowed, the wind changes directions, moves the snow to new banks, and it's plow-time again! It's okay, tho, we're so remote that the snowplows usually don't get here the first time, HARRRRRRR!!!!!

Been spending most of my time up at the camp. The internet is hugesnet and sucks. Can’t hardly get a pic to download. Looking into getting starlink. Should be able to find the time to do a proper journal sometime soon. :shrug:

I’m going to unload some Anvil pics, of the 3 I grew out, on Gnome’s Anvil thread. Soon…... Possibly. Heading out to do things now.:baked:

Good grief. Thought that i had posted here. Wasn't even on the right site. Duh

Had snowstorm, yesterday. Not much snow, but as usual, lots of wind. Not so much wind, today. So what usually happens, it that when the snowbanks get plowed, the wind changes directions, moves the snow to new banks, and it's plow-time again! It's okay, tho, we're so remote that the snowplows usually don't get here the first time, HARRRRRRR!!!!!

Hey Nannymouse! Welcome back ^_^

..wanna build a snowman??

67j.gif

Would be nice, but still gotta do the store run into next town over so I'll hold off.....a break anyways at least, though I've already had to get up 4 times in 10 min to tend to the better half so not much of a break.

I've had a Free day.......... :pass: ...hubby is playing golf........... #smoketilyoufloat day.......:zen:

Then run around like crazy in the last hour to Look as if you have been busy......:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back