Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens......58f, good coffee, yada, yada.;

Morning @Bill.de.Cat ............
flowe.gif

It has been peeing down..all night again here....the cabin is awash with mud water and gravel off our feet.....but what can you do..dogs need to pee..ducks need to be fed.... :pass: ...so we just stick newspaper on the floor...and wait until it dries up.....

You cannot Fight it....:pass:..so Roll with it...

Oven is on........:chef:...we need the secondary heat source......:biggrin:........

IMG_0632.JPG

@Mañ'O'Green :d5:..duck fat for the tatties and baste................:chef:...mmmm...mmm..mmm....

Oh I well understand you sometimes just gotta let it be...wife on the other hand is very AR about the house cleaning....and since she can't do it.....rainy days I just put old towels down near the front door and she bugs me to change em out every hour or so "cause they are dirty".....so I just wait till it clears up to pick em up and deal with the bugging......not gonna make extra laundry if I don't have to, lol......bugs her to no end.

Crock turned out pretty good last night.....it'll do for a day or 2 anyways.......gotta get the old tent down and vacuuming done so I can put up new one....been a lazy couple days....

Well...don't take my Word for it.....coz I Know rules are there to be bent and broken....and I cannot see it Not happening at a Canna venue..

But...

I Did hear that Spannabis had turned into a smoke free venue along with the rest of Europe due to EU indoor smoking Rules..... :pass:

Well, let’s see if they got a way around it :smoking:

View from your window....?..........:pass:

Its the view from a very close relative to me... We fixing his barn so we can store stuff on the second floor.

880B56DA-D524-4AF3-A7BB-894DB4E0BB48.jpeg

And this is my best Working-Tool, my friend at work -

BB3C95D8-03E4-4D22-9B2F-C504168A6114.jpeg

:pass:

Oh I well understand you sometimes just gotta let it be...wife on the other hand is very AR about the house cleaning....and since she can't do it.....rainy days I just put old towels down near the front door and she bugs me to change em out every hour or so "cause they are dirty".....so I just wait till it clears up to pick em up and deal with the bugging......not gonna make extra laundry if I don't have to, lol......bugs her to no end.

Me and hubby have a Housework Agreement....... :headbang: ...he doesn't criticise....coz he gets told if it is Bothering him...to Do It Himself.....:crying:.......Works for us.......:pass:

Car dealerships are a dying breed. They know it, and are gouging, whilst they can. The more that i see of Tesla's engineering, the more that i lean that way. Check out the videos comparing their 'parts' to the mustang 'parts'. Hundreds of pounds of needless stuff in the Ford, miles of needless wiring...etc.

Good morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back