Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No won’t be using the well water. My tap water at my house is 70 ppm after it sets. I’ve been using it. Only problem is it’s twenty minutes away. I see no reason not to use the spring or creek water. Might have to boil it. But I doubt it. Will be finding out soon. Thanks for the concern. The softened well water that comes out my tap is pretty sweet damn good tasting water. 100% better then before. The camp doesn’t reek of sulfur every time I use the water now. :baked: :pass:

I live on some of the most famous healing waters in the US history. Water is not a problem.
I so miss my water at my farm.

Got some breeding/pollination stuffs done today

my kong breath and legend berry OG had both dropped enough baby batter to do seed sets on my biggest blueberry slushy.

She’s a big ole gal at day 34
4E1F4F07-7F3D-4C73-AC2F-DD26A63BBFC7.jpeg
6A0DB0C2-8FB9-4983-BE36-E0163BEB6352.jpeg

Well got my night owl bubblegum queen all trimmed up a jarred didn’t weigh it yet. Hygrometers haven’t come up at all yet. Got a shot of my grow room buddy Vinny too
CD67677B-F4E9-40E7-AE28-3AA22F9B912E.jpeg
49D8AAA9-FCC6-4303-838C-06BDB68DE23E.jpeg
29E3C6DB-9413-444C-9030-3DC8A5700223.jpeg

Got some breeding/pollination stuffs done today

my kong breath and legend berry OG had both dropped enough baby batter to do seed sets on my biggest blueberry slushy.

She’s a big ole gal at day 34
View attachment 1427181View attachment 1427182
That is a big leaf and the petiole looks to be big enough to juice for an ION test all by itself. My current grow I was just noticing the leaf size is quite small in all three Twenty20 Mendocino strains. I was thinking they probably share the same ruderalis strain?

So I think I'm done playing with autopots for a while since I haven't come close to the quality or quantity that i used to get top watering dtw. Any suggestions for a pump and drippers for like half a dozen plants on relatively flat ground in Coco? I tried the coco for cannabis thing years ago but I wasn't getting even watering out of it, guessing because of too small of a pump, but really sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back