Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've Heard on the Grapevine ....View attachment 1426906...that it might be a bit Quieter this year...

Because of the uncertainty over travel/borders...some of the vendors have cut back....:pass:..but that news is a couple of weeks old..before a ot of the travel restrictions were Iifted

Might be worth making a few enquiries before you commit.....:headbang:

I think i go anyway, it suits me if it’s little less crowded. The place shouldn’t be dead, right? lol. And IF it is, i could just smoke weed and enjoy the city. Is anyone here expert in that field?

Good Morfnoevight All you Thursday stoners.

By the time I read all the posts I forget what I read and not I have to go make Linner :crying:

My well water is almost four hundred and has so much calcium it’s white. Also reeks of sulfur and loads of iron. I put a water softener system on it and it is still over 200 ppm. Although it hasn’t ran much since it was put in.
I know this is redundant when I look at your plants. You should not use water through a salt water softener system to water plants. The calcium IONs incoming are replaced with sodium IONs out going. This will Kill plants.

Good Morfnoevight All you Thursday stoners.

By the time I read all the posts I forget what I read and not I have to go make Linner :crying:

I know this is redundant when I look at your plants. You should not use water through a salt water softener system to water plants. The calcium IONs incoming are replaced with sodium IONs out going. This will Kill plants.
No won’t be using the well water. My tap water at my house is 70 ppm after it sets. I’ve been using it. Only problem is it’s twenty minutes away. I see no reason not to use the spring or creek water. Might have to boil it. But I doubt it. Will be finding out soon. Thanks for the concern. The softened well water that comes out my tap is pretty sweet damn good tasting water. 100% better then before. The camp doesn’t reek of sulfur every time I use the water now. :baked: :pass:

I live on some of the most famous healing waters in the US history. Water is not a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back