Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will love this paper. Every once in a while you will get a strain that is too oily to pick up off the paper. You will need to work it colder. I do that by working on a cake pan that has a steel weight stuck in it. I keep it in the freezer. It stays cold for about 40 minutes in the summer.

View attachment 1426486

Careful with the politics folks. We all feel it but not here!
I have a little marble slab for working candy. Works great in collecting and I can throw it in the freezer for those hard to collect stuff.
I can also put it in the oven when I'm hot wine bottle rollin' sum Frenchy hash.

This stuff?
Amazon product

Time to go abuse the gooberheads on GTA Online. I like to "Introduce" myself to the lobby with the new Remote Control SUV with machine guns in the front. :eyebrows: :biggrin:
RockStar added this thing purely for abusing people. You are not on the map and the vehicle is off the radar when you are remotely controlling it. People try to shoot you out of it, but there's no one there! LOL! It's hilarious when you splat them outta nowhere and running full speed. Game chat is quite amusing.:biggrin:

I have a little marble slab for working candy. Works great in collecting and I can throw it in the freezer for those hard to collect stuff.
I can also put it in the oven when I'm hot wine bottle rollin' sum Frenchy hash.

This stuff?
Amazon product

Love the oven idea. Basically everything I press turns to shatter when I collect on a real cold surface and is a pain in the ass. That just me? Laying the parchment out on a cool glass tabletop seems to work the best for for me

Love the oven idea. Basically everything I press turns to shatter when I collect on a real cold surface and is a pain in the ass. That just me? Laying the parchment out on a cool glass tabletop seems to work the best for for me
Yeah, I reserve the freezer for the hard to collect stuff. Otherwise just a few min in the reefer is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back