Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figure it'll give him time to save up lol. Vday, anniversary, his bday, and then mine are all in quick succession.
My plan is to just slowly save up most and let her know when there's only a little to go. Play the dispensary weed is $65/eighth and we're saving money and she can have my old light to grow her flowers thing. She'll figure me out in about 30 seconds, but it'll really just cost me my labor to do some big yard project that I would've probably done anyway :smoking:

How's the prototype coming for the man bra?
U mean the sports bro? Not sure I still haven’t ingested enough sweets to be able to test make a prototype! Prob need another 45lbs! :rofl:

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestion. As it turns out, I ended up getting some oil slick paper after all. I found a 250 sheet box of the legal size for less than $50 shipped, which works for me. The legal size cut in half will be perfect for my press. I'll finish up my current project with normal parchment, but once the oil slick paper arrives, it will be the new tool. :biggrin:

10.3g of rosin today. All destined for MCT oil tincture. :pighug:
You will love this paper. Every once in a while you will get a strain that is too oily to pick up off the paper. You will need to work it colder. I do that by working on a cake pan that has a steel weight stuck in it. I keep it in the freezer. It stays cold for about 40 minutes in the summer.

_DSC4475.JPG

Careful with the politics folks. We all feel it but not here!

Will buy. open to whatever suggestions...just favorites from others.
Hard to beat Sour Stomper for really quality frosty bud and a pretty easy girl to grow.
3 gal pots work well for this small girl. Crazy productive for her size and VERY nice nugs that are rock hard and just full of trichs.

Hubbabubbasmelloscope is a very nice big girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back