What to grow next

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Northern Berry 120 micron 180f returned around 16% first press really runny stuff put it in the fridge for 15 min to collect :cooldance: She has a musky citrus smell with a decent mellow high :baked: :pass::lildab:

IMG_0868.jpeg
IMG_0869.jpeg
IMG_0870.jpeg
IMG_0871.jpeg
IMG_0872.jpeg

What do you folks want to see next? I got 3 slots with least one going to Russian Queen maybe 2 just curious what all you folks are interested in I was thinking about a Skunk MOB but can never decide this is what I got :d5::pass:

99Skunks
Dead Skunk = Dead Animal x 99 Skunks
Sowahh Queen = Sowahh (Karma Genetics) x Russian Queen
Lil' Stick 3x Squirrel Tail / Thai Stick (Landrace) x Thai Ryder (World of Seeds) Two main phenos with the Lil' Stick short and busy attributes coming from Wild Thailand Ryder. Narrow leaves and tall come from the photo parent Thai Stick/Squirrel tail.
Biker MOB = Biker Kush (Karma Genetics) x Lil' MOBStar
Northern Berry 3x NorthernBerry (Peak Seeds BC) x Blueberry Auto (Wicked Pissah)
Lebanese Acid
Purple Biker
Sowahh MOB
Skunk MOB
Russian Queen

Please use the Poll at the top of page you can pick three choices :thanks:

Last edited:
All caught up and taggin' along. Beautiful ladies, may need to add LH to my wishlist.

Thanks for the follow Atulip they definitely have some stuff worth checking out my favorites have been Banana Bread, 99Skunks, and Lil Stick they've all been good but those stand out :headbang::pass:

Biker MOB Harvest and Rosin New
Biker MOB was ready for a press today. Yielded 68 grams from her nice dense nugz. Has a nice subtle funky weedy and berry smell. Return yield was average around 10-12% first press but it’s strong hits me right to the head :dizzy: :baked:

IMG_0893.jpeg
IMG_0894.jpeg
IMG_0895.jpeg
IMG_0896.jpeg

IMG_0898.jpeg
IMG_0899.jpeg
IMG_0900.jpeg
IMG_0901.jpeg

What do you folks want to see next? I got 3 slots with least one going to Russian Queen maybe 2 just curious what all you folks are interested in I was thinking about a Skunk MOB but can never decide this is what I got :d5::pass:

99Skunks
Dead Skunk = Dead Animal x 99 Skunks
Sowahh Queen = Sowahh (Karma Genetics) x Russian Queen
Lil' Stick 3x Squirrel Tail / Thai Stick (Landrace) x Thai Ryder (World of Seeds) Two main phenos with the Lil' Stick short and busy attributes coming from Wild Thailand Ryder. Narrow leaves and tall come from the photo parent Thai Stick/Squirrel tail.
Biker MOB = Biker Kush (Karma Genetics) x Lil' MOBStar
Northern Berry 3x NorthernBerry (Peak Seeds BC) x Blueberry Auto (Wicked Pissah)
Lebanese Acid
Purple Biker
Sowahh MOB
Skunk MOB
Russian Queen

Please use the Poll at the top of page you can pick three choices :thanks:
Sowahh Queen, Lebanese Acid and Russian Queen.

Bahama Paint Photoperiod Day 45 day 15 of flower New
Found a hand full male hermie flower popping up. Plucked them and hopefully no more come back most the plant looks fine both both of them have least half dozen that I plucked mostly in the mid section 3-5 nodes down from the top. Maybe it was the last bit of training adjust I did just after flip but the other photo strain (JeanO’s legend) in the tent isn’t doing it.

IMG_0912.jpeg
IMG_0904.jpeg
IMG_0905.jpeg
IMG_0906.jpeg
IMG_0907.jpeg
IMG_0908.jpeg

Not too worried yet cause most the plant looks normal female but will be keeping a eye on them

IMG_0909.jpeg
IMG_0910.jpeg

IMG_0911.jpeg

Last edited: