What to grow next

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude, your previous Hyena plants were fucking heavy shit. Nice growing man!

Thank you :pass:

Would flipping the lights to a 12/12 work to get it moving? If you've got time and space I mean.

It could help and I might do that when the others finishes don't really want mess with the light schedule now and no room in the other tent. I just torn cause if I let her go there's probably another 8 weeks at this point she could easily go 150 days just guessing. So my thoughts are just to start more plants and have them done in <80days and be in the same boat :shrug::pass:

Time and space she's already in a 3 gallon pot of coco I really don't want to be growing her for 6 months:nono:
Maybe try cutting down to 11/13 for one week and see if it gets her moving. Do you know the full cycle time posted? It will give you an idea of flower weeks. If it’s 7-9 weeks, might be worth your time to flower it.

. Do you know the full cycle time posted? It will give you an idea of flower weeks. If it’s 7-9 weeks, might be worth your time to flower it.

I don’t and at this point we have no clue what she is cause she should have been done by now. So who knows what happened but this isn’t what was supposed to happen :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Talked it over with LH and at this point we have no clue what it is cause she should have been done by now. Something went wrong in the crossing processes and we’ve seen what was needed to be seen time to move on sorry folks onwards and upwards:smokeout::pass:

Bahama Paint Photos are looking good will get some pics up tonight did some defoliating last night :woohoo1::headbang:

Bahama Paint Photoperiod Day 38 Day 8 of flower New
Bahama Paint Photoperiod Day 38 Day 8 of flower gave them both a defoliation last night and opened them up with training one last time. Maybe give them one more defoliation late in flower.

IMG_0844.jpeg
IMG_0845.jpeg
IMG_0846.jpeg
IMG_0847.jpeg
IMG_0848.jpeg
IMG_0849.jpeg
IMG_0850.jpeg
IMG_0851.jpeg
IMG_0852.jpeg
IMG_0853.jpeg