What to grow next

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Northern Berry Harvest Day 108
Well she was falling over got her back upright but decided to harvest her today little on the early side but she barely standing. Plus I am leaving for a week in two weeks so logistically I needed to harvest her now. So I checked trichz and they look pretty good mostly cloudy on the mid to lower section of the plant. So the uppers should be further ahead.

Buds are kinda larfy from foxtailing hard not super dense but tons of surface area which should make her return good in the press. She’s super sticky and juicy she has super sweet lemon/piney smell to her

IMG_0684.jpeg
IMG_0686.jpeg
IMG_0687.jpeg
IMG_0689.jpeg
IMG_0691.jpeg
IMG_0692.jpeg
IMG_0693.jpeg
IMG_0694.jpeg
2024-08-03-21-21-53-154.jpeg
2024-08-03-21-22-19-115.jpeg
2024-08-03-21-24-09-612.jpeg
2024-08-03-21-24-40-003.jpeg
IMG_0695.jpeg

.....tons of surface area which should make her return good in the press. She’s super sticky and juicy she has super sweet lemon/piney smell to her

So the name is "Northern Berry" but you are getting lemon and pine smells from it. Does the taste match the smell or is this something that will change with the curing process? I've been reading a lot about it and I'm interested in how it affects scent and taste.

edit - but damn! What a plant!

So the name is "Northern Berry" but you are getting lemon and pine smells from it. Does the taste match the smell or is this something that will change with the curing process? I've been reading a lot about it and I'm interested in how it affects scent and taste.

edit - but damn! What a plant!

Thanks yeah I would say generally the smell follows through to the taste. Sometimes it changes a little but the dominate smells are usaully there in the end. As for the name IDK she hasn't been anything like the others I've seen. She must be another pheno that's not common in this strain :shrug: :pass:

Biker MOB Day 56 Sex and Late Flower
Day 56 Looks like we got some sexing happening with Biker MOB finally. Didn’t have to change light schedule or anything hopefully she don’t get crazy huge. But at least if she does he sister is much further along and will be ready in a few weeks :cooldance::pop::pass:

IMG_0705.jpeg
IMG_0706.jpeg
IMG_0707.jpeg
IMG_0708.jpeg
IMG_0709.jpeg
IMG_0710.jpeg

Hey @LaughingHyenaSeeds How much stretch should I anticipate during flower for Bahama Paint? I know I hear I can typically expect them (photo's in general) to double maybe triple in size but know some can go more :pass: