What to grow next

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just barely in flower now. Just pushed frost really early and lots of it. Good sign that she will be really frosty. After I harvest and get a little cure on her Ill let you know my findings
Sounds good thanks! I’m thinking it will be lemon citrus hash and possibly tobacco but not sure. Tempted to run this one next but not sure. Has anyone grown Russian Winter?

Sounds good thanks! I’m thinking it will be lemon citrus hash and possibly tobacco but not sure. Tempted to run this one next but not sure. Has anyone grown Russian Winter?
I can give it a stem rub next time round let you know how that smells. She been a eay plant to grow. Nice green praying leaves and tons of frost.

Found a hand full male hermie flower popping up. Plucked them and hopefully no more come back most the plant looks fine both both of them have least half dozen that I plucked mostly in the mid section 3-5 nodes down from the top. Maybe it was the last bit of training adjust I did just after flip but the other photo strain (JeanO’s legend) in the tent isn’t doing it.

View attachment 1704552View attachment 1704553View attachment 1704554View attachment 1704555View attachment 1704556View attachment 1704557

Not too worried yet cause most the plant looks normal female but will be keeping a eye on them

View attachment 1704558View attachment 1704559
View attachment 1704560
How’s it going on this one? Any more male flowers?

I think @Mañ'O'Green has grown Russian winter it was super frosty if I remember correctly

I think @Mañ'O'Green has grown Russian winter it was super frosty if I remember correctly
@CannaJammin here it is

Oh nice do you happen to remember the terps on this? I read one parent is blueberry, earthy, sweet. But not sure about the other. Thinking about running it next. It definitely looks good from your pics!
No I don't remember, they were excellent plants.