Linda Seeds has/had a quite extensive filtering system. It has been a while since I've been there though.
They also provide for customer comments and ratings.

I like Dutch Passion Seed Company filtering system and terpene and other info about the strain . They have a Shopping Assistant on their home page
Once you choose the strain, there is vast amount of information about the strain!
Here's an example of the girl I just grew

And here is info for you terp hunters!
cbd-skunk-haze-terpenes-and-cannabinoids-dutch-passion-cannabis-seed-company_1.jpg

Linda Seeds has/had a quite extensive filtering system. It has been a while since I've been there though.
They also provide for customer comments and ratings.

I like Dutch Passion Seed Company filtering system and terpene and other info about the strain . They have a Shopping Assistant on their home page
Once you choose the strain, there is vast amount of information about the strain!
Here's an example of the girl I just grew

And here is info for you terp hunters!
cbd-skunk-haze-terpenes-and-cannabinoids-dutch-passion-cannabis-seed-company_1.jpg

Oh wow yeah I like that!

Fastbudz offer a lot of the suggestion above and definetly agree with actual grower based info being available.
Nah fastbuds is the absolute worst with product information. No parent history or info on current generation. All their seeds basically say the same thing info wise with unrealistic yields added on. Main reason I stay away from them. We need more transparency from them going forward.

Nah fastbuds is the absolute worst with product information. No parent history or info on current generation. All their seeds basically say the same thing info wise with unrealistic yields added on. Main reason I stay away from them. We need more transparency from them going forward.
I wholeheartedly agree!

You can ask Antonio any question about Dutch Passion girls and he can tell you! That's the kind of transparency that we need!

Amen brother. Thats why I dont fuck with them.

Amen brother. Thats why I dont fuck with them.

lol

You guys remember all those quote unquote competitions they won in obscure countries they used to brag about? That no one heard about, knew about, that got very little press release, but somehow they took them down and claimed the win to fame on them?

I mean they do have a checkered history, on top of their checkered past here on AFN.

American autoflowers from a non-american based company. Derp.

lol

You guys remember all those quote unquote competitions they won in obscure countries they used to brag about? That no one heard about, knew about, that got very little press release, but somehow they took them down and claimed the win to fame on them?

I mean they do have a checkered history, on top of their checkered past here on AFN.

American autoflowers from a non-american based company. Derp.
You gotta hand it to them though. They do have a pretty good marketing plan and pull it off quite well to the general public.

Did I mention marketing?:biggrin::haha::haha::haha:
You may not like the company, but you really have to admire their marketing procedures and the results!
Fast Buds in Rolling Stone Magazine
We have become the first cannabis contributor to the Rolling Stone Culture Council , offering a unique platform to advocate for sustainable cannabis use and to amplify the voice of the ever expanding cannabis community!

@Son of Hobbes .... :pass: ... I've wracked me brains ... with me being outdoors there is not a lot I can add..
(terps have already been mentioned)

But how's about an Auto Guarantee ......?.....we have tested these seeds out and guarantee that they will be 100% Auto....:headbang:

Back