Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Phenomenal as usual bud! Now I missed all that where you went legal... As I understand anyone can grow up to 4 plants right? You obviously got some other kind of permit lol God I wish I had a green house! You look to have a very bountiful harvest!

I have 2 licenses. One is mixed indoor outdoor(11 plants indoors, 3 outdoors), and one is strictly outdoors(8 plants). Works out pretty awesome considering that the 8+3 outdoor plant count = the amount of plants i am legal indoors!! Ha....and we thought these plants were awesome before!!(under cheap LEd's and T5 flouro for 60 days), wait until they are grown under Cobs for 60 days instead!! ;)

Great to see you reb!!

This is interesting....was down in the full sun garden today and i noticed something....seems my Green Poison Fast is into true preflower!! Umm wow!! @Waira, now this i did not expect!! :shrug:

So if she flowers for 8 weeks starting now i will be harvesting in late august. Really i will be super happy to see an early finisher like that!!If she goes only the 6 weeks of flower quoted on sweets description it could be done mid august!!

Last edited:
:headbang::woohoo: :headbang: ...... awesome! We talking first actual sign of flowers at the node bases, or are the tops wadding up and lookin' bloomy? No telling how much more stretch will come after true bloom set, not much from my limited experience (in pots),... but once she's officially in bloom, you'll be done in way under 8 weeks, I'm thinking about 5, maybe 6 tops if the weather slows things down,.. recall, none of mine went over 5 weeks- :coffee: :hothot: .... More good news, Dinafem now has C+2.0 FV! :woohoo1:... I have a C+2.0 going now, so well have some baseline to work with if you run her next season,...

:headbang::woohoo: :headbang: ...... awesome! We talking first actual sign of flowers at the node bases, or are the tops wadding up and lookin' bloomy? No telling how much more stretch will come after true bloom set, not much from my limited experience (in pots),... but once she's officially in bloom, you'll be done in way under 8 weeks, I'm thinking about 5, maybe 6 tops if the weather slows things down,.. recall, none of mine went over 5 weeks- :coffee: :hothot: .... More good news, Dinafem now has C+2.0 FV! :woohoo1:... I have a C+2.0 going now, so well have some baseline to work with if you run her next season,...

Yes true preflower, not sexual maturity preflower. Tops are just starting to put on multiple pistils. I hope she does stretch a fair bit, otherwise this will be the smallest plant i have grown in over a decade in the full sun(excluding autos LOL). I figured this plant was going to veg for another 2 weeks before preflower started and i would land with an early-mid sept harvest. I'll get some closeup pics tomorrow. I would be all over trying a critical fast!! (assuming i dig the smoke of the critical of course)

Man.....the critical + 2.0 is ripping it up!! She is now as big perhaps a bit bigger that the crystal candy. Highly doubtful that she will catch the 20 day older widowbomb though!

*whew*-- good, nobody wants her done too soon! Given what we've seen of GP at your place, I think she'll bulk up plenty, but may not be a large as her pure photo' kin,.. but she'll be done first, by weeks! In a way, that's a good thing,...:eyebrows:

*whew*-- good, nobody wants her done too soon! Given what we've seen of GP at your place, I think she'll bulk up plenty, but may not be a large as her pure photo' kin,.. but she'll be done first, by weeks! In a way, that's a good thing,...:eyebrows:

Yeah for sure man.....all depends on our late summer....some years its puking hot, and with the intense heat of july and august comes tremendous humidity....time till tell!! Fortunately the addition of 4 more plants due to legality should reduce any stress of "possibly not getting enough", so that is sweet. Now if one hits the dirt from mold or whatever i should still be fine for meds for the year.

So we share same weather cold rainy but was Dry had to hand water
Yeah for sure man.....all depends on our late summer....some years its puking hot, and with the intense heat of july and august comes tremendous humidity....time till tell!! Fortunately the addition of 4 more plants due to legality should reduce any stress of "possibly not getting enough", so that is sweet. Now if one hits the dirt from mold or whatever i should still be fine for meds for the year.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Was in Hope of a bumper crop, but who knows with those bugs which are gone but I hope it gives us a late season we'll need it late start and not the best weather.
a945b8da85e5da5c62cc3aef58699c9a.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Back