I do this same way works like a charm I tried the paper towel to much handling for my nerves I love my hps and went with it because I still am not comfortable with led which I'd love to have to get the ones that work good out of my price bracket and like you I do t know if that kind of investment will pay off for me so I decided to flower with hps and veg with led I'm in process of moving new home new set up in a 4x4 custom made box itself 6 ft tall I will only be vegging how many Mars 300 old their panels do I need I was thinking two smaller ones instead of one big one? I'm always meaning to get clear cups for humidity domes somehow they are always blue or red they bring in I broke down and took all my cd covers off they work great and can reuse many times then put up.
Honestly to cover the whole 4x4 is recommend 4 300w Mars, but two will get you started and you can suggests move up! Good idea on the CD case thing. I used to just cut plastic waters bottles in half and use both pieces as domes until I found these nifty little things!!! Lol

Ok guys is everyone ready for lift off? 4/6 are up and I'm sure the others are not far behind!!! Here's pics of the four @kaosangel22 pretty excited to get this journey going! Few little changes, she's in my groom, not tent and light is on full spectrum about 36" off the top of the pots. I got room to raise the lights but m thinking of turning just the veg part on at this distance and letting them get about 6" tall and turn on full spec. Put back at 36" from canopy and after a couple days start my training... I'll play that all by ear, side and stretch/ structure...
Either way we are off! Tomorrow they should be all the way up, hopefully all them and I can say tomorrow is day 1!!
IMAG1136.jpg
IMAG1137.jpg
IMAG1138.jpg
IMAG1139.jpg

Congratulations on the new life bro
Thanks Bailey!!!
Update, one more up and working on throwing it's helmet. Hopefully morning I'll have the other one up but to make things easy we will call tomorrow official day one since some are not quite standing up straight yet lol

Update on my update, the soil is pushed up on the sixth one and I can see the stern working it's way out.... If it fails from here I'd say it's on me!!!!! We have a successful germ rate of 100% with these beans!!!!

Quick morning update!!! 6/6 beans have popped and are officially above soil and helmets off. One has a humidity dome left on for about half the day and then that will be gone too. I don't leave the domes on because in my environment my babies need strong stems to survive. Last time I left the domes on and took them off my girls laid over dead from the wind lol has to brace em up! So now once they are standing up and the done is gone they don't get a dome anymore!
Sooooo excited to see what I get from this run!! I just have each one a little RO water because the top soil was pretty dry. I use a small hair Spray bottle or a pipette to feed at this young stage. I'll get pictures up on day 5 to show progress. Today I will get them all a number and label so I can keep track of what's what. Being that these are F1 I'm hoping to get a few different phenos... Makes things fun!

Yeah I'm excited to check out the variances in phenos! He only crossed them once so I assume there's a couple different ones. But all the parents on this strain just sound delicious!!!

Back