Yeah when I seen it I knew straight away. I think that was a brilliant decision to sort the lights I'm very eager for the kaos
Yeah this is my first run with his stuff but I've been eyeing it for awhile. I've spoke with him personally about his gear alot and figured it was time.... Pretty excited for what's to come.
I thought I'd be technically getting slightly more Banff for my buck with the lights running all of them in one room. Definitely lit up in there lol.

Aw yeah the plants will really appreciate the added light ull be growing monsters Bro so intotal what is the wattage draw.

And we're can I get some kaos beand
Without a reader and going off the sticker on the Mars panel, the 1200 runs between 500-600w from the wall, the old style 600w is like 250-300w from the wall and the amare are for sure 300w from the wall. So basically no different than running 1000w in there. Which is my plan here shortly....I love my LED lights but for the cost to return value from some of them is less than up to par for. So any purchases from here on out will be HPS or amare technologies only. My Mars panel has over a dozen burnt out lenses, but it's such a hassle to return and I'd be without my biggest light forever waiting on repairs so I just have to stick it out until I can replace it. And for approximately only 50w less than a 600w hps it's hasn't ever matched My HPS I used to run yield wise. I got better quality and tighter buds.... But my first grow I got 100+ gram plants across the board. It's a battle getting that my Mars lights.... My amare I did no problem with those cheese xxl... This room would run perfect off 800-900w of amare and be covered corner to corner with more intensity than a 1000w would cover 4x7
Pm coming your way

Ok so here's what has went down so far...I filled (2) five gallon pots and (1) three gallon pot with sunshine advanced [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] aggregate plus. I then dumped those into a huge box. I then filled those same pots with mother earth [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] perlite and put that in the box. Last but not least I refilled each one again with botanicare Cocogro and the it in the large box. This gave me equal 1/3 part of each mix. I like my soil airy with good water retention but also drainage. This is an awesome mix.... Sunshine can be replaced with promix Bx or HP. I recommend Bx if following my mix.
I mixed everything up really really well and got all the chunks I could then potted up.
For germination I'll be using my normal basic technique.... Give the center of each pot 2-2.5 oz of water. Plant the seed one pinky knuckle deep. Cover with loose dry medium from around the edges than lightly Missy a few times to make sure everything is wet in a small circle in the middle. No bigger around than a pop can. I buy the 5.5oz mini solo cups and use those as humidity domes. I also mist spray inside those 2-3 times before placing on the soil to help keep humidity up. Once a day I remove the domes and let fresh air in. I use un'ph'd RO water

That's a three gallon pot sitting on the bottom of the box for a size representation of the amount of soil and size of box. First pic is all the babies. Can't wait guys!!!
IMG_20160913_094233738_HDR.jpg
IMAG1122.jpg

Without a reader and going off the sticker on the Mars panel, the 1200 runs between 500-600w from the wall, the old style 600w is like 250-300w from the wall and the amare are for sure 300w from the wall. So basically no different than running 1000w in there. Which is my plan here shortly....I love my LED lights but for the cost to return value from some of them is less than up to par for. So any purchases from here on out will be HPS or amare technologies only. My Mars panel has over a dozen burnt out lenses, but it's such a hassle to return and I'd be without my biggest light forever waiting on repairs so I just have to stick it out until I can replace it. And for approximately only 50w less than a 600w hps it's hasn't ever matched My HPS I used to run yield wise. I got better quality and tighter buds.... But my first grow I got 100+ gram plants across the board. It's a battle getting that my Mars lights.... My amare I did no problem with those cheese xxl... This room would run perfect off 800-900w of amare and be covered corner to corner with more intensity than a 1000w would cover 4x7
Pm coming your way
That's a dream for me to have so much light I'm seriously considering putting my 250w hps in the centre of my two marshydro 300 as I here alot of people saying led's are great but still a better return from hps so I think I'll do the best of both worlds only problem for me is heat issues in my cupboard wich isv120+100+200 so I might just buy another carbon filter kit to help draw out heat what you think Pete would love ure advice bro

Hey Pete, I'd like to tag along for the ride.
Quick question for you, or anyone else: You say you will be removing solo cups once a day. I have been poking a few holes in mine, for oxygen. Do you think there a difference in each method, positive or negative?

Back