Outdoor Latitude 56* Scotland guerrilla/ninja style

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
chocolope
hey guys I'm back at it up here in the butt crack of no where Scotland and after having a year kinda off (I grew a Frisian duck) I'm going at it again, it started with two beans but the last months weather has been so good iv spilt some more cash for more beans. fingers crossed guys n gals! so as before its wild grown ganja were after and iv had mixed results in the past, buying cheap seeds low result, good beans good results. So heres the tin of beans and all that jibber jabber.
1x DP fem- Auto Frisian dew- bout 8 days old.
1x G13 Lab fem- WW- same age- freebie
1x DP fem -auto Cinderella jack
1x DP fem- auto Orange bud
2x DNA Genetics fem- auto 60 day wonder
1x Black Skull fem- auto Speed Haze
2x Barneys farm fem- auto critical Kush
1x Emerald Triangle Seeds fem- G-13xblueberry headband-freebie
1x Expert Seeds fem- Gorilla glue x WW
1x Expert Seeds fem- auto Glueberry

Phew, that's a few, anyway apart from the first two thjat are looking good the others are just starting to pop up above a layer of biobizz light mix in small pots which I tiered up for the least stressful move to outside. germinated in damp paper. they've had a tiny feed of Superthrive just to get them moving. they will be windowsill full south facing for first 2-3 weeks then a brief few days acclimatising to outdoors under a vegetable cloche then into the same site I used 2 years back. il be feeding with the usual range of biobizz nutrients. so that's it folks, if the gorgeous weather continues it could be a good one.

hey guys I'm back at it up here in the butt crack of no where Scotland and after having a year kinda off (I grew a Frisian duck) I'm going at it again, it started with two beans but the last months weather has been so good iv spilt some more cash for more beans. fingers crossed guys n gals! so as before its wild grown ganja were after and iv had mixed results in the past, buying cheap seeds low result, good beans good results. So heres the tin of beans and all that jibber jabber.
1x DP fem- Auto Frisian dew- bout 8 days old.
1x G13 Lab fem- WW- same age- freebie
1x DP fem -auto Cinderella jack
1x DP fem- auto Orange bud
2x DNA Genetics fem- auto 60 day wonder
1x Black Skull fem- auto Speed Haze
2x Barneys farm fem- auto critical Kush
1x Emerald Triangle Seeds fem- G-13xblueberry headband-freebie
1x Expert Seeds fem- Gorilla glue x WW
1x Expert Seeds fem- auto Glueberry

Phew, that's a few, anyway apart from the first two thjat are looking good the others are just starting to pop up above a layer of biobizz light mix in small pots which I tiered up for the least stressful move to outside. germinated in damp paper. they've had a tiny feed of Superthrive just to get them moving. they will be windowsill full south facing for first 2-3 weeks then a brief few days acclimatising to outdoors under a vegetable cloche then into the same site I used 2 years back. il be feeding with the usual range of biobizz nutrients. so that's it folks, if the gorgeous weather continues it could be a good one.
Good luck man!
Plenty of variety there.
I'll follow along on this one if you don't mind.

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Man..... you're up there ways aren't you ?
You got a real short season.
I'll bet it's wet there too isn't it?
Good luck to you man and your grow.
I know you got your work cut out for you.
R you in the mountains areas?
I 'll be watching.
Happy growing...[emoji481][emoji482][emoji90][emoji268][emoji267]

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

Last edited:
@Swan you sound like a local (somewhere central belt)...

I wish I had an outdoor space this year cause yer, the weather has been absolutely phenomenal especially on the east coast where we haven't seen more than a few mm rain in the last month. When do we call it a drought? I've been up and down the stairs with watering cans for tomatoes, chillies n other stuff in the coldframe, as well as all my herb beds (culinary alas) and my arms ache. Without it sounding crass (which it will when so many having flash floods in England) we need a damn good delude. Either that or i'm gonna have to buy a long hose.

I've even got cherry tomatoes setting first fruits - WTF ... and then remember following a gritting lorry down the A9 one particularly freekish mid June hmmm.

I used to have a garden grow but new flats overlook the space now :( and guerrilla growing has issues when using public transport and sporting a walking stick ha ha - I could imagine the woodland walks with the water - eek - thud!

Uber and modern varieties - couple of photo's in there? or did you miss 'auto' on a couple. Best yield I've had was from a SuperAuto and I have seen some monstrous photos grown outdoors even here.

Sub me up - just for the crack :D

Man..... you're up there ways aren't you ?
You got a real short season.
I'll bet it's wet there too isn't it?
Good luck to you man and your grow.
I know you got your work cut out for you.
R you in the mountains areas?
I 'll be watching.
Happy growing...[emoji481][emoji482][emoji90][emoji268][emoji267]

Sent from my garden [emoji482]
pretty far up there and aye it's getting up into the hills, wet up here as spliffscot says we haven't had proper rain for nearly a month now so hopefully the good weather continues. Set out to do an auto grow all the photo plants where freebies.

Apologies @dr_rob_auto - I should read posts more carefully at 3am (lesson to self don't plumb several bongs before bedtime and post on AfN totally ripped and knackered). So I'm sorry I attributed my post back at @Swan rather than yourself.

So yer Good Luck with the weather... it has been awesome so far... and as we all know with auto's those first few weeks can be so crucial.

I'm looking forward to some site photo's. Just curious cause I'm looking for suitable sites for a batch of new generation Super Autos, tho I'm kind of mobility limited and urban so most of the stuff I've been looking at is long term urban wasteland - where a couple of tyre pots (among shrub/scrub) could work well). I suspect your girls will have a more scenic view he he.

yeah man I'm out in the middle of no where, got a decent spot I used a few year back, gonna probably need to get some pruning done but when the weathers this good, having to spend time outside ain't bad. Yeah iv got a 100W LED there so might start some night time supplement lighting for few weeks till they go out. It's been that dry I'm actually worrying about watering them...which in Scotland is a pretty rare thing to worry about.

Back