Outdoor La rain~Asia

Reaction score
ill be in Asia for this summer and wanted to try growing outdoors for the first time. The weather over in Asia during summer is 90~110f or 30~40c, and super humid. It rains heavy often during afternoons and i was wondering if the rain will wash off the resin or thc on the plant?
And any extra tips for growing in such weather would be awesome.

Hi Mucho, THC is not soluble in water, although heavy wind and rains might physically remove a little of the plant's resin by knocking off the resin glands, they won't dissolve it. I think you're going to want looser flowered sativas to deal with those high temps and humidity, your best bet would be to research which strains the locals grow.

Hi Mucho, THC is not soluble in water, although heavy wind and rains might physically remove a little of the plant's resin by knocking off the resin glands, they won't dissolve it. I think you're going to want looser flowered sativas to deal with those high temps and humidity, your best bet would be to research which strains the locals grow.
agree, check the locals

i would like to but i already got some mephisto seeds ready, and growing yourself isn't popular where i live in asia yet, i dont think i know any locals that does

i would like to but i already got some mephisto seeds ready, and growing yourself isn't popular where i live in asia yet, i dont think i know any locals that does
adventure, sniff around, be cool, don't bust yourself, but, big time sativa in the bush

Back